Monday 27 March 2006

SMACK!

This few days have been really HAPPENING man! Remember I went to the city last friday AND saturday? I went again on SUNDAY!



I was supposed to catch the 11.56am bus so I started waiting at the bus stop outside my house at 11.50am. The bus didnt come all the way until 12.45. I was DAMN pek cek because I was directly under the sun(there wasn't any cloud in sight). I enjoyed the sunbathing process actually although my right arm is less tanned because the shadow of my head covered it a little. When I finally reached the city library, it was 1.45. Then I tried to study but I had no mood to study because all my stress last week were gone. So I lazed around until about 2.45 Shelina was like buay ta han liao! Go TimeZone!



I topped up another 50 bucks at TimeZone so I got the registration form for goldcard. I topped up 50 bucks but i had 100 credit. Cool shit eh? So I played and played and played. I improved in the car racing thing although I lost some touch on saturday. I got two winnie the poohs and one small pluto. All for only 80 bucks. It's worth it because each winnie the pooh costs about 50 bucks and they're not on market, one pluto about...20? Ya and the racing game was fun.



We met Shelina's friend. One's Jasper...I don't know the girl's name. But according to Shelina, that girl's exactly like Miki. Plays with boys' feelings. Which is why Jasper ain't together with her. Smart move, Jasper. (= So the girl went off and Jasper, Shelina and I went to EasyWay because I wanted my Taro Milk Drink. Woah that drink gives me the adrenaline rush man. I got so super hyper. Then we walked to TeaFusion and Shelina got a cup of Durian Red Brean smoothie with grape jelly. Jasper keeps calling it pang sai xD. Jasper smokes too. It was quite tempting but argh I'm determined. Shelina purporsely put Jasper's pack of ciggs infront of me. I took our my Pluto and made her jealous.



At around 4.30, three of us made our way to the Esplanade busport. On the way, Jasper smoked another stick. It was funny hell because Jasper held it the wrong way(the filter outside). He nearly lit it then I was like waaaaaaaaaait!!!!! YOU'RE HOLDING IT THE WRONG WAY!!!!!!!!!! He immediately spit his saliva la. Lol funny shit. Then...when I got home, I gave Annsley one winnie the pooh because I got that one already. I like seeing her happy (=



TODAY. I thought I skipped econs but in the end Stuart wasn't in school today so it isnt equal to skipping econs. Ah crap. Didn't actually have much fun playing badminton because I kinda injured my leg and my two ankles felt really weak. But after school at 3.45, badminton was fun. My legs still hurt but the indonesian guy I was playing against was really tricky so I was running up and down. Then when Jay came in to take over his partner, he asked Jay to go over because he wants to play with me. Woah I tell you he's under my best partner list already. I don't know why but today Nic and I didn't partner very well. *shrug* But ya that Indonesian guy was like really good as my partner because both of us could catch almost every single ball. I caught one smack also! And smacked about...twice? Yep yep.



Had two tests today. Applicable maths EPW test was quite ok although I delibrately left question two blank. It was only about 4 marks I guess. I so couldn't understand the whole question. Min left question two blank too. ShuLing also. Aha this is funny. Accountings wasn't as bad a disaster as I thought it would be because my brain managed to twist and turn to make what I write make sense. Just that I left the theory section blank again. Hehe. As usual.



Woah piang. Friday, saturday, sunday and monday. Best weekend I've had in Australia. Woohoo!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: