Tuesday 7 March 2006

farked up

Ok I came home with a farked up mood but Twinny cheered me up. Love her more than anyone...other than my parents.



Twinny gave me a phrase from a book from school which goes: "Whoreson of one-legged poxy slut, a stinking rascal who needs to push about women because his own uncircumcised manhood might be taken for the shrivelled parts of a female monkey". That shall apply to him. Now let's hear Twinny moderate it into a female version: "A whorebitch of a one-legged poxy slut, a rotting bitch who needs to influence men because her own shemale genitals might be exposed because she's getting to horny to fuck every single guy she sees". That's for the whore who influenced him.



Last year, around the beginning of August, my 10 year old cousin, Theophilus, from London, told me this joke: "There are 6 donkeys and one fire engine. All want to get onto the fire engine so one sat in the driver seat, three sat in the passanger seats and two sat ontop going 'ee-orh-ee-orh'." Cute right?



Eeyore!!!!!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: