Tuesday 28 March 2006

Hurdling

I was listening to a song by Rooster and one of their phrases was about hurdles. I thought to myself: In life, God sets hurdles for everyone. Everyone has a part to play in the hurdling competition. It's not the speed that matters but how you overcome the hurdles. The hurdles gets higher and higer as life goes on. You've got to know how to bounce back to your feet if you fall. And friends? They are the spectators cheering you on when you hurdle. Just like how you cheer your friends on when they hurdle. The hurdles set by God makes you learn and grow up.



Today was funny shit. I didn't play much during the first break but I skipped econs after class so I got almost three hours to play. I played with Hendrick! The indonesian guy! He wasn't on form today, though, and I didnt have any coke yet. But we still managed to play pretty well. After he left, I quickly went to get a bottle of coke zero. It got me energetic finally. I bought another bottle after about 2 hours. Two bottles of coke! It made me super high during calculus. I finished 26 questions in half an hour. Ning thought I was mad lol. Too hyper la. Went to toilet when I was done with m 26 questions and I bumped into May. Fate la wahaha.



After lesson, BADMINTON! We started off ok. Stephen came along and it was better. Then Stephen's friend handed him a table tennis racquet and he started playing with the table tennis racquet in his right hand and badminton racquet in his left. He's right handed so he kept using the table tennis racquet. Jay and Dominic thought it was cool so they did the same. I kept laughing until I could no longer play la!



I went over to the table tennis side and y'know how they're playing table tennis? By going round n round n round the table! Like you hit the ball once then keep moving right and the next person hits the ball. Then I told Nic to go over and see how they're playing badminton because Nic was resting but he didn't listen. Until he wanted to play table tennis again then he saw and joined in. =_=



I had a great deal of fun, though. Bet I burnt off enough energy laughing. I laughed till I have stomache cramps la!



Fun!!!

No comments: