Sunday 5 March 2006

SHOPPING!!!

Ok. Sunday. LONG WEEKEND! WOOO! Alright alright cut the crap.



Friday. It was around 33 degrees. School ended at 3 and once I got home, I collapsed on my bed and was immediately sound asleep. At around 7 I woke up all stuffy and felt shitty. Walked out of my room and realised it was dinner. Aunty Lily went "haha the only way to wake you up is to switch the air conditioner off". =_= Aaauuuntyyy Liiilyyy!!!!! Dinner was...superb. As usual.



Saturday. Yesterday. Left home at...11.20, with Annsley and Felix. Felix went to pick Asher up. And by the time we reached Rising Sun, Shelina was already there. We went in for our lunch. DIM SUM!!!!! ^^ We paid 11 bucks each and sat down and started taking food off the trolleys that were pushed pass us. We kept taking two plates each. We ate for like...half an hour and I was like "can I please pay for the lighter? Just give me one stick la!" Felix gave up and we both went to his car to light up our ciggs. Smoked one stick...Felix too. Then went back. EAT!!!!! We ate for like...two hours? Very long man.



Around 1.30-2pm, we made our way to Westfield Carousel. Hugest shopping centre in Australia. I mean Perth. Just happened to be only a few miles away from my house. Cool shit huh. (So was Rising Sun actually) Felix and I both smoked a stick each again on the way there. The wind kept blowing into the car so Annsley and Shelina kept suffering. Heh..sorry lar. I already held the stick out of the window leh...LIKE THAT I SMOKED LESS LO!!!!! Argh.



When we reached Westfield Carousel, Annsley, Shelina and I immediately raced into Waves again. I tried two Volcom singlets then saw this really nice shorts. Not enough money T_T. So I told Shelina to help me hold and I zoomed off to the ATM machine and withdrew 300. One hundred for this week's allowance, another two hundred for the next two weeks. When I say this week, I meant from 27th feb to 5th mar. Yep, I didn't spend any money this week yet. So I got the volcom tops and bilabong pants for a total of 140 bucks.



Then we walked and walked and walked to a lot of different shops and I saw the singlets in Cotton On was farkin nice. Simple yet farkin nice. Spent another 30 bucks on two singlets. Then we went to the foodcourt and I got myself a large mixed berry milkshake/smoothie for 6.50. Annsley got the strawberry one. Then we went to the Red Dot Store. I got cards. Then...WoolWorths! I didn't buy anything. Only Asher and May bought stuff 'cos they're living on their own. Poor chaps.



On the way back, Asher and Felix kept asking May questions on vegetarian stuff. DAMN MEAN LAR. Attacking her like nobody's business. May came over to our house. Had dinner and got send home by Felix, Annsley and I at around...7/7.30.



OHOH I also got myself an Eeyore soft toy! For only 20 bucks! Quite big! Almost the size of Garfield but fatter!



But I got it from a baby's wear shop =_=



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: