Friday 17 March 2006

sporty sporty sporty!

I've decided to quit smoking. Reasons:

1) Have experienced the highness of smoking.
2) Don't find it exceptionally good.
3) No more sponsors.
4) Don't want to get fully addicted and regret for life.
5) Want to start becoming more atheletic.



This morning I woke up super early just to go to school to play badminton with Nicholas. Ended up doing nothing in the canteen because the gym was closed. And it'll be closed for the whole day. So Sean, Nicholas and I stayed in the canteen crapping. I had coke which soon made me guilty.



Sean and Nicholas was talking about christianity, about how they became christians. I just found out that both Nicholas and I are severely allergic to incense smoke. I have symptoms like headache, eye infection, blocked nose and nauseous. Not very good aye? Reason why I don't want to convert totally into a christian is because I still prefer to be a free thinker. I do actually believe in one God and I don't intend to disclose anytime soon.



Nicholas then talked about rock-climbing. From normal to speed climbing. Annsley and I were supposed to go rock climbing with Nicholas today but because May's parents invited us to dinner, we have to ps Nic. Sorry lah.



Then he talked to me about long-distance swimming. The last time I did it was when I was primary 5 after finishing my Gold award for swimming. I swam about 60 laps. Remember coming out of the pool all jelly like. Nic asked me to start training again. I don't mind actually. Time for me to gain all the stamina back.



THEN I said I want to ice skate. Nic said he'll organise. Then he asked about rollerblading. ON! Although I havent rollerbladed for...5 years? ^^ Train la. Time to throw away my girly girly no life image and started exercising and gain stamina. Weeeeee!



Ok the coke zero is acting on me now. Feeling high already. Although I'm quite in agony...>_<>

signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: