Saturday 1 April 2006

hehehe

I bet my life has never been so happening in Singapore before. I doubt any of my ex-classmate's life would be as happening. Remember I went to the city last friday, saturday, sunday and this wednesday? I went again yesterday! HEHEHE



Kk let's start of with thursday first. Once I reached school, Nic and I met up to exchange shoes lol. It felt really really weird because his shoes were really really lose even after I wore a super thick pair of socks. I was already late for my calculus lesson but I couldn't run with the shoes so...I had to walk fast.



Calculus test was quite ok. Didn't know about one or two questions. I think I lost a total of..8 marks? Yep. I've got to start downloading past year's term 1 exam(test actually) papers. Practice time!



After calculus, I went to the gym as usual. I couldn't play badminton because I was still wearing Nic's humongous shoes. I tried playing a while but I couldn't run for balls that were close to the net. When Nic finally came, I exchanged back my shoes...obliviously to his emotions. I finally could play properly but after a while, I saw Nic really really sad. I went up to comfort him. So did Shelina and Annsley. I went to the toilet and got a whole bunch of tissues for him and went "this is enough for you to cry a river! Go ahead! Cry!" Everyone laughed. But him. T_T So Shelina told me to play badminton the ballerina way. I was waiting and waiting and waiting and I finally got a soft ball and did the ballerina way. Everyone, including me, laughed. But him. T_T Then someone let Nic play because that someone had to go or something. He started smashing. WOAH damn scary arh!!!!! I skipped econs because I wanted to try my best to cheer Nic up. So did Shelina. We were like so happy when we finally saw his face crack into a little small grin.



After lunch, I went for applicable maths. Same thing; matrices. It was so easy I just spent the whole lessong pressing the calculator for answers. It WAS what we were supposed to do but we were also supposed to write down workings and answers on a separate piece of paper but I just wrote it on the question sheet. Too lazy la haha.



English lesson. STRESS! REPORT! I went around pulling Sean's shirt going stress stress stress stress, about to go crazy. I was pretty noisy I guess =P Sorry ar. Whene we finally started writing the report, my pen never stopped. I kept going on n on n on n on. Wrote 738 words. Just nice between the limit of 500-800 words. I spent one n a half hour out of the one hour 45 minutes we were given. Heng sia.



After English, BADMINTON! Played with Lani, Hendrick and Eline. Lani was super good. She hold FOUR degrees in University of Sydney ok! Dun pray pray ar! She's really smart sia. She got 98.6 for her TER. *kneels down n worship* But then again, without love, whatever you accomplish means nothing. ^^. Eline and Lani trained me and Annsley. We kept trying to smack. Annsley did about 3-4 time. I did their way one time and my way about 3 times. The smack I can do(back hand), alot of people can't do. But the smack I can't do, ALOT OF PEOPLE CAN DO. SIAN AR.



At 6, we...went home ^^



FRIDAY.Went to school early to play badminton. Only saw Sean. I ate first then went to buy coke. Then when I went back to gym, I saw the aboriginal guy. Uh his name is uh..erm..ah...errrr...ARGH I GIVE UP LA SORRY LA. He was revising for his human biology so I sat down quietly drinking my coke. When he was done, we PLAYED! Then Nic came. Play. Then Eline came. Play. Shelina wasn't in a very good mood. Sigh. I comforted her all the way back to her class. See I so good hor? Hehe. Ok I'm going high. Sorry lol. Then at 10.50, I went for accountings class.



It was about depreciation assets again. I understood abit more this time. Gotta practice later. Didn't do much. Didn't talk much. The malaysian guys behind were gossiping about Nic. Like what the fark they didn't even know the whole situation and they were jumping into their own conclusions. They said all Singaporeans should be damn clever which is utter bullshit. Bah heck shouldn't stoop myself like the way they do.



Lunch! Continued playing badminton. Lotsa people came by. William, Karen, Jimmy, Rio, and some guys from my econs class. RYAN SMACKED ME RIGHT IN MY THIGH SIGH. Fizz was damn happy some more. I-di-ot.



English...I got 13.5/20 for my presentation. I scored damn high for the presentation section but just because my palm cards had too much info then...ARGH. Was supposed to do some questions on convicts but I was too tired. Hehe.



SCHOOL DISMISS! WHO WANNA GO CITY?! ME ME ME ME ME!!!!! In the end only Dominic, Shelina, Annsley and I went. Jay wanted to go with ShuLing. Petrus had to be home early. DaYong and Derek got test from 5-7. William had er his own reasons hehe. At the city, we drank Tea Fusion. I had a large cup of taro smoothie then a regular cup of durian smoothie. Very nice ok. Then went to timezone. Caught three more winnie the poohs! Weeeee! Then we left for Esplanade bus port.



Dominic, Annlsey and I took bus 102 to UWA to meet Michelle. Shelina went off with her friends. We met Michelle at the caltex station and went to her house. We started with a round of introduction. Both Dominic and I are unidentified because we don't know our blood type lol. Then we did a game of who has the coin. Then worship. Then prayers. Then the 40 day community thing. It was enriching. Learnt lotsa stuff. Life, is about love. (=



Dinner was nice. Jason's rice was nice, Avril's tang yuan was nice, Michelle's avocado drink was nice. Didn't manage to try the ice creams =P I also had lotsa fun whacking Stephen and vice versa. There was once I slapped his back and he told me it was painful for a girl like me lol. And I seriously thought it was just a light slap. Hehe sorry la. Then at around 10.30, Crystal sent WeiSian, Dominic, Annsley and I home.



Gonna go for church service today. Shelina too! And May! And Dominic! Yay!!!!!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: