Thursday 27 April 2006

monday!

I'm back! To blog! Been to lazy for the past few days. Not much happened. Ok, correction. There was one big happening day, and three...not so happening days. I shall blog about monday!



So at first I was told the day before(sunday) to meet at Curtin bus stop at 11.30. But when I woke up, they met at 11.30 at the ESPLANADE bus port. I got quite irritated. I mean, being told one thing the night before and waking up to another thing...how does that make a good start?



Somehow or another, Felix decided to join us. In other words, we could take our time even thought it was 11.30 and we were still...at home! That's because we're supposed to meet at the ice skating rink at 1.30. I took my time to shower, and so did Annsley.



Da Yong was told to call Annsley and they reached the city. As expected, they didn't. Perfect planning. My instincts just proved me right again. (It doesn't always have to be bad things that happened though) So at around 12 plus, Felix, Annsley and I left the house, not knowing where the ice skating rink is.



Felix drove all the way to the city (it was the direction to the ice skating rink) and then further on till he hit Midlands then he stopped at the road side (in some small road) and asked Annsley to call and ask where exactly is the ice skating rink while I was supposed to look up the map to find where exactly were we. So we found out it was at Mirabooka. Mirabooka where? Don't know.



So Felix drove and I guided him with the help of the map. We drove and drove and drove until tah-dah! We see the ice skating rink's sign. I liked directing, by the way. I love reading the map for directions xD. So we turned in, parked the car, got out and went in to realise the ice skating rink is not opened. Yet. 1.30. So we decided to go to Mac's (it was just next door). Then Shelina and gang came. I bought double beef and bacon meal. Large meal. Which meant large fries and large coke. Soon enough, the rest of the gang came. Nicholas and so on.



When I finally managed to finish my burger, Shelina said she's gonna queue up for the ice skating entrance because it was already 1.30. So I rushed through my chips, gave some to May, and dashed out with my coke. Just to join the queue. As we queued, I gulped the my coke as fast as I could. We payed as a group so that we only needed to pay 12 bucks each. Speaking of which, Nic hasn't return me the 12 bucks I payed for him. When we got in, we got our shoe size and in we go! Time to ice skate!



Felix was being an idiot I tell you. At the start, he acted as if he couldn't skate. He acted so well and Nic and I thought he seriously couldn't skate. Then all of a sudden, unexpectedly, he just ZOOMED off like an ice hockey player. What an ass!!!!! I didn't start off too well. Lost quite a bit of touch after one-two years. But within seconds, I managed to release the rail and skate slowly. And within minutes, I gathered speed.



Nic and Felix both kept threatening to crash into me. I nearly crashed into a girl too. Good thing was, I didn't fall. AT ALL. YIPEE!!!!! Annsley fell about 3-5 times. Cannot remember. Felix fell once. Nic fell only on his hands so he didn't get wet. Yes, the ice skating rink was pretty wet. Jay fell twice. And both falls were HARD. In other words, he was really wet. Derek fell once. Natasha fell once. Jasper and Faith came late so they didn't skate. At 3, the ice skating rink was closed for re-surfacing. Nic, Jasper and Faith stayed at Macs because they wanted to skate the 4pm session. The rest of us? CITY!!!!!



Felix drove Annsley and I there. The rest took the bus. On the way there, Felix wasn't sure where to turn. He just simply turned here and there till he sees tall buildings; city. So after he saw the buildings, I finally found where we were on the map and realised that Felix just had to keep going straight.



When we reached the city, our first place was TIMEZONE! Because it was near where Felix parked his car lol. At one go, I grabbed 7 small ones and two big ones. Four small ones were for me and three repeats were for Twinny. The two big ones were for Annsley because I had both already. It was all within half an hour by the way.



Then we met Shelina and gang and Tea Fusion. I ordered durion smoothie with oreo and sago. They played card games while I sat in one corner stoning. Didn't have much to do. Then Shelina and Jay went off to do things. Don't know what things. Then May had to go off because she had a plane to catch. That GIRL! Go back Singapore also never tell us. So sudden one. So I walked her to the Esplanade bus port.



On the way, I called to ask Stephen where he was because he was supposed to meet us. So when I got back to Tea Fusion, there he was! He gave Twinny and I each a chocolate bar. After waiting for sometime, we decided we couldn't wait for Shelina and Jay any longer so we went to Nando's!



We sat down and on the way to Nando's Stephen was telling me he wanted one of those small toys. So after we ordered our food, Felix, Stephen and I went to Time Zone. Felix played the shooting game. Stephen was somewhere at another corner. So I tried my luck to catch more toys. I caught two more small toys. I went up to Stephen and gave him one and he was really happy! Yay bro's happy! And bro gave me a shoulder hug! Then I caught one more small one again.



Finally the food was ready so we went back to eat. I had fries! In chilli powder. They said it was peri peri powder but it was something like chili powder. At first it wasn't even spicy at all. So I poured some extra hot chili sauce on Twinny's plate and finally there was spice. The chili sauce wasn't actually very hot. It tasted more like a...mild chili. But it was good enough!



Then Shelina and Jay came. They ordered their food and eat. However, we were very late because we were supposed to meet at Broadway at around 7.30 and it was still 7 and Shelina and Jay were still eating. So Stephen called for transport. It was then confirmed that Jason will pick them up at around 8 plus. So they took their time to eat and we walked around timezone.



When the time was up, Felix drove some of us to the place where they were supposed to meet Jason while the rest walked. When Jason arrived, he asked Shelina, Twinny and I to squeeze at the back sit of Michelle's car (Jason was driving Michelle's car) where Ru Wei was already there. In other words, there were four of us behind. The rest of the guys were supposed to get into Felix's car and Felix was supposed to follow Jason behind. Then Jason went to a car park where Jazper was waiting. Then Felix and Jazper followed behind as we made our way to the Laser Quest venue.



When we reached, we saw Nic coming out of Jazper's car boot. It was a wonder he actually survived the whole journey. He even said the techno song sounded nice in the boot. When we were about to go in, we heard the sounds of the paint ball shooting. It sounded...quite...scary.



When we got in, we were given a briefing on how to play the laser quest. We were split into two teams. Girls vs boys. But because there were more boys than girls, Jazper had to join our girls' team.



For the first round, the boys went upstairs and shot us from above. I just kept camping in our area downstairs. We, obviously, lost by over 20 points. Second round, one more boy was made to come over our team to help us. Edison came over.



Second round was really funny. We girls were allowed to go upstairs. So I camped in one very very safe corner and shot whoever walked past below. There was one moment Felix tried to invade our girl's camping area. He hid behind one barrel. So Shelina and I attacked him from both sides of the barrel. He was made to retreat. xD. Fun shit.



After laser, we decided to go to China Dragon in the city for dinner. Although most of us have eaten, we just went there first before we re-decide. When we reached there, we finally decided on bubble tea. So we went tea fusion. When we reached Tea Fusion, Bee Jia's cell was upstairs. So Shelina and gang and Felix and Twinny and I stayed downstairs. After our drinks came, Felix wanted to go home because it was already about 11pm. So we left and had a good night's rest at home.



By the way, on the way to laser quest, there was a police car. On first reaction, Shelina and I both hid. So the back seat looked like there was only two people. =_="



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: