Sunday 23 April 2006

Friday, Saturday, Sunday! Weeeee!

WOAH! HAPPENING! Seriously, I haven't been so active in Singapore. Let's blog backwards ok? Starting from TODAY.



I woke up at around 11? Yep and went to shower. When I got out of the shower, I sms-ed Annsley when to leave the house to take a bus to the Curtin bus stop.



Yes, I know we're living under the same roof and that her room's just beside mine but her door was close and I was too lazy to knock the door and scream through the door and strain my ears against the door just to hear what Annsley said.



So I was prepared already then Annsley told me she's not going. SHE'S NOT GOING. She told me when I'm like SHOWERED and READY la can????? Then I damn sian and was having second thoughts and she insisted on me going and I was very irritated about it.



In the end, I still decided to go because I've never really played in Australia's beaches before. Not even when I was at Cairns' Green Island because my parents were around so I couldn't swim and leave them alone.



While having lunch (I had wanton mee without wanton btw, see the irony?), Aunty asked Felix to drive me to Curtin bus stop. He kept trying to ask me to do things in return. At first he wanted me to pay him. Then he said to buy him fish and chips. But by the time I get home, the fish and chips would be cold. So in the end he gave up and just sent me to Curtin bus stop.



I reached there at...what? 12.48? So freakin' early la. So I sat down and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited. At 1.07, I smsed Nic to ask him if I was supposed to wait at the bus stop. Then he called me to tell me he and Faith will be a little late because their Curtin church service ended late. At around 1.15, they arrived. Just in time for the 99 bus. So we took the bus down to the train station and then took the train down to city.



Met Jasper at the train station and they went to take away korean food. Jasper asked what my name was and it took him a long while to get it right. 15 minutes later, he forgot. THANKS AR! So Faith and Nic sat and ate their food at the Wellington bus port because they still had time before the bus came at 2.30. We took 102 to Cottesloe beach.



The bus ride was...quite...looooong. It wasn't regretful, though. When the bus reached Cottesloe, and when I saw the scenery, inside of me went "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nice and WIDE. So SO different from Singapore's beach. Sorry ar, it IS, indeed, my first time to a beach in Perth.



When we got off the bus, we went to a shop so that Jasper can get his surf board. It's not exactly for surfing because it's very thin. I don't know what you call it but for the moment I shall call it sand boarding until I get to know the right term. They didn't have much thongs. Or at least, not enough to let me see the ones I like.



Then they walked down to the toilet so that they can change. Only I didn't change because I was already wearing singlet and shorts. But it was a grave mistake. You shall know why later. When we left the toilet, we walked towards the right of the toilet but they couldn't find a nice spot. Then we walked all the way back until the left of the toilet then they found the right spot. =_=



So Faith and I sat down watching Jasper and Nic play with their...board. So we sat and sat and ate the cookies (I only ate a few) and waited for the sun to come out. Today's sun was like nothing. Not strong enough and it kept hiding behind the clouds. Then suddenly Jasper and Nic pulled Faith into the water. They pulled Faith's arms and dragged her all the way in. In other words, I was their HUGE next target. So the played and played and played.



All of a sudden, Jasper and Nic were running at me. I CHIONG AR!!!!! I ran and ran and ran and all of a sudden Nic was beside me. =_= Can you please not run so fast for once. So I gave up and just dropped onto the sand while Jasper carried me by the arms and Nic by the legs. I was struggling and struggling kicking my legs and halfway Jasper went "Eh! Wait wait! Tired ar!" One good reason to be heavy. Then I thought I could run but stoopid Nic continued grabbing onto my legs. ARGH! Then both of them grabbed my arms and dragged me all the way into the water. AND my pants nearly dropped. Thanks ar =_=.



Then they made me wet from waiste down not enough. Nic wanted to drag me deeper into the water. I was like "ARGH! NONONONONO CANNOT!!!!!" But he managed to drag me a little further. Then I immediately left the water and stood on the sand and wait for my clothes to dry so that I can fan off all the sand. I stood for...half an hour? Still not dry. Only shirt dry. Then I realised I should've worn the OP shorts I brought for in case because that one dries fast. DAMN. Now you know why I should've changed.



Nic decided to take a MV of him and Jasper playing. They wanted Faith to video them running to their board, taking their board, and sand board. First one was HELL funny. They ran, took their board, only to realise the wave was not strong enough but Jasper just went in then Nic couldn't help laughing at Jasper so he just fell onto the sand laughing. You should see him fall man. HELL funny.



Ok wait I'm gonna ask Faith to send the video. Nope, I ain't gonna put it up in my blog because since my internet forbids me to post pictures, vidoes are out of the question. If only I wasn't using wireless internet. I'll find one day to go to my school's library and post picture. Hopefully their internet doesn't forbid me either. When I post pictures, the whole blogger just lags. ARGH.



At around 6, we finally left the beach and go to the toilet because we had to catch the 6.15 bus. Nic and Jasper were shivering lol. Actually, no, I only saw Nic shiver. But both of them complained they were cold. I was also hell cold. Especially when the night drew nearer. In the toilet, when I was changing, ALL my clothes were full of sand, even my underwear. Ok you didn't need to know that but heck it's true. When Faith and I were finally ready, we went over to the boys toilet (er..only outside) to wait for the boys. The boys took longer. W.o.w.



So we reached the bus stop in time for the bus. In time to even WAIT for the bus. While waiting, we ate the remainings of the cookies. Nice. The bus finally came and we took the bus all the way back to the city.



On the way, Faith and I grabbed pictures from Jasper's phone. Talking about pictures, Faith and I took ALOT of scenery shots at the beach. Sweet man.



We dropped off at Wellington bus station and walked all the way to the street where they had Hungry Jack's, KFC and Macs side by side. We could either take the 7.15 or 8.15 bus and it was 7 but we didn't want to take away our food so we chose to eat in at KFC and take the 8.15 bus.



We ate family feast so two of us were supposed to eat three pieces and someone will have to eat four. After Nic ate four, and Faith and I both ate three each, there was one more piece back. They gave us one extra. But all of us were full!!!!! I took the small mashed potato. It was ok la just abit hard. I gulped down my cup of pepsi as if I've never drank pepsi before. I just miss pepsi THAT much. We had one large box of fries, one large coleslaw, one small mashed potato and one piece of chicken left and Faith and Nic decided to give them to Kevin!



We took the 8.15 bus back to Curtin bus stop. On the way, Nic dropped off. When we reached the Curtin bus stop, we waited for Kevin to pick us up. Then Kevin came and picked us up. You should see Kevin's reaction when Faith passed him the food. He was like "HUH?! I didn't ask you all to da pao(take away) dinner for me!" But he still took it anyways and sent me home safely.Thank you! I feel guilty already he keeps fetching me and Faith here and there.



Let's talk about yesterday. Yesterday, Kevin and Faith were supposed to pick us up at 3.15 but they were late. They came at around 3.30. In other words, we were late for EduCell. For service, the songs were different today. HOWEVER I was familiar with three songs. One was the "take take take it all" song and the other two were "Rain Down" and "Running After You". I have "Rain Down" and "Running After You" that's why they were familiar to me.



The chairman James Chia (he has the same surname as me!) and Pastor Joyce did sharings. Two missionaries, Nellianne and Tim, did the speech yesterday. They are newly weds and are happy serving God together.



After worship, we had refreshments outside, as usual. There were drinks and cakes. Nice. Faith then decided to go to Broadway for dinner. I had fried squids with chips. I couldn't finish so Nic and Kevin helped me finish them. =P.



After dinner, Kevin sent us home. Midway, we were side by side with Max. When Kevin drove next to Max's car, Annsley and I kept waving at them. Then Max will drive faster. Then Kevin will speed up to be next to Max again and Annsley and I will keep waving again. This goes on and on until Kevin turned right at a junction while Max went straight. Damn stupid lol. We managed to reach home safely, again.



FRIDAY. Annsley and I didn't go for cell because Annsley's cough got worse. We spen the whole day watching 3 movies. The Sweetest Thing, Maid in Manhatten and I, Robot. Nice!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: