Sunday 2 April 2006

Christianity

Church service was fun! At around 3.30 Gary picked Annsley, Dominic and I up at my place. We first had EduCell. Crystal was the "teacher" or something. It was about righteousness. Shelina was late haha. Then we had church service. I finally understood why Annsley doesn't want to sit in the front row. The band was deafening. It was fun, though. Nic and his friends were high. Haha. The songs were nice. I think the songs were by Planet Shakers. *shrugs* The lecture was intellectual too. Teeheehee.



Dinner was at Taka. I had...um...some chicken with omelette thing. It was nice la with all the wasabi and stuff but I was seriously not hungry. I finished only about one third. Dominic and Shelina helped me with the rest =P. Max was like complaining about why his food was late and stuff lol. Pepsi max! After dinner, Gary sent Nic, Dominic, Annsley and I home. Enjoyed bullying Gary. Heh =P



Watched like...three movies today. First was Brothers Grimm(only the second half), then was On The Line with N Sync members in there and lastly Passion of the Christ. Damn depressing. Then Uncle drove us to Bentley centre to withdraw money. Now back at home. Stoning out. Better study tonight. I don't know why but it's just the urge to study. Applaud please. Thank you.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: