Thursday 13 April 2006

holidays make me feel fat

Ok I'm really really sorry for the lack of posts again but yeah I was depressed again lol. Now I'm exceptionally high. Ok maybe just now.



Let's start from Monday. Nothing much, skipped economics. Had applicable maths and calculus term 1 exam. Called my parents at night to ask if I should drop economics. Tuesday morning, dropped economics. NO ECONOMICS TEST! WOOHOO! Scored 37/50 for applicable maths exam and 39/50 for calculus exam. Had english exam; summary.



Yesteday, skipped both accountings and english. So I went to school only to play badminton. Bad thing was, I had a headache. Instead of a splitting headache, and instead of feeling like my head was about to explode, my head felt piercing pain. I played badminton periodically. Each time I play, I only play about half an hour. Usually I can play for up to 2 hours non-stop. Even coke couldn't help. The panadol I took only make me feel less pain but not painless.



Went to Curtin's bankwest with Nic at lunch time to get money. Saw Felix. Went down to the same bankwest again after school to get some documents signed because they somehow lost some of my documents. *shrug* This time I went with Annsley and we got lotsa ear rings and we saw Felix again. Stayed in the gym afterwards until 6.



Today, Felix has fever and headache. Sigh. While Felix was in school for his first tutorial, Annsley and I sat at the dining table copying recipes of what we could bring to potbless tomorrow. Then at only 10.30, Felix is back. He refused to go for his 12pm tutorial because his whole body was aching. I could understand how it feels because I felt the same yesterday. Then I got paper cut on my right middle finger. ='( Pain!



At 3.30, Annsley and I left for Westfield carousel. We got lotsa pyjamas at Kmart. I spent $126.60 la! Then I got myself a smoothie. I saw a Samsung E770 and I was very desperate for it I immediately withdrew the cash for it but found out that ALL the mobile phone shops didn't have the phone. Either they haven't ordered for the phone OR the phone's out of stock. ARGH! WHY?! Then I bought my optus prepaid top-up card. Then dinner was sushi with another cup of smoothie. Bumped into Hendrick and he got Annsley and I each an easter bunny chocolate! So sweet la x)



Kk I'm off to prepare food for potbless tomorrow with Annsley. Cya!!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: