Wednesday 19 April 2006

Home can still mean fun (=

I'm back to blog! Where did I end off again? On sunday, that's right. Yep, my day ended with my parents' and God's blessings. Nothing could be better. I've put God to the test and He's shown His power. Awesome.



I didn't do much on monday. I was too sick to do anything. My throat didn't hurt anymore. I just had soar throat and a little cough and still had runny nose. My mum called to ask about me and she kept insisting my voice changed and that I was still sick with cough. I went "haiyo! It's only been 24 hours how can I be fully recovered? Don't so kan chiong la!" I ate porridge for breakfast AND lunch. During dinner, Aunty asked Felix to buy Hungry Jacks take away. I had some burger that had bacon and alot of cheese but all I tasted was...the saltiness. Sigh. Even yoghurt tasted bland.



Tuesday I woke up only with runny nose and cough. I nearly lost my voice though! I almost couldn't talk. For lunch (I woke up too late for breakfast =P), I had bee hoon soup while the rest had rice with curry, luncheon meat and so on. It was so so tempting! For dinner, I begged Aunty for normal food (I was hinting on curry) and she agreed! Finally I get to eat solid food! What was more fascinating was that I could taste the curry!!! AND the luncheon meat! I have to say I recovered quite fast. I had fever on sunday and it subsided after only 2 hours of sleep. And I regained my taste only within one day. How cool is that man. I must say, again, it's the power of God. I've never taken THIS fast to recover from a sickness. Thank you God!



TODAY. I woke up at around 8 coughing like mad. I refused to get up because I've only slept for about 8 hours which is insufficient for me now that I'm having my holidays. After coughing for God-knows-how-long, I finally went back to sleep, waking up to Felix's voice at around 11.45. I woke up and showered. Man I loved the hot water.



When I got out of the shower, I found Felix watching movie in the TV room. Aunty and Uncle were out. So I took one yoghurt bar and joined him. He was watching Lord of the War or something. It was close to the ending already by the time I joined him. So after that movie, Felix played A Series of Unfortunate Events.



Minutes after it started, Aunty and Uncle came home and Uncle asked him to restart. The movie was good la. Unique plot. Dead serious. I had curry again for lunch with rice and other dishes. Annsley's sick so it was her turn to not eat =P. For the rest of the afternoon, other than finishing the movie, I rested in my bed. I wanted to sleep but couldn't.



At around 5+pm, Asher called Felix and Felix realised it was Asher's birthday today. I thought Felix was going out with Asher so I told Felix to wish Asher a happy birthday on my behalf when Felix told me Asher's coming over to our place for dinner. I was like...YAAAAY! MORE COMPANY! For his birthday, Asher got 5 small easter chocolates xD.



Dinner was curry, mushrooms (man the mushrooms were heavenly), vegetables, fried eggs, roasted meat and char siew. Splendid dinner. After dinner, I went to watch TV again. At around 9.30, Vee Jun was said to come anytime. So everytime Aunty hears a car, she will tell Felix Vee Jun's here. So Felix will scoot out, with me tagging behind (scooting too). First time, it was a fluke. Second time too. By the third time, Felix was a little irritated but the third time was true. I jumped up and scooted out just in time to see Vee Jun walking in. In other words, I didn't get to see his car (his mum drove him here). I was like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I WANT TO SEE YOUR CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". DAMN.



I continued watching tv while Felix, Asher and Vee Jun prepared to go out. At 10.30, the finally left. It is OB-VI-OUS where they were going at this time; clubbing. HAIYO. But then again, it's Asher's birthday so they're excuse. *shakes head*



Ok I'm dead bored with nothing to do now. Stephen's leaving his house in about one and a half hour's time for a trip down south and he won't be going for cell this week. Maaaaan I'm so gonna miss him. I'm gonna miss this bro's presence for TWO weeks man. Sigh~ And next week I'll get to eat the creamy pasta he said he's gonna make for cell! *crosses fingers*



Alright I better go off to sleep now. It's 12.26 already. Spent close to half an hour blogging. Cool eh?



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: