Tuesday 18 April 2006

Received both my parents' and God's blessings.

Ok where did I stop from the last post? Oh um...Yep, we met Nicholas at the bus stop and his arrival was really loud due to his japanese thongs. Nicholas led us to the lecture theatre and we waited outside. As usual, we missed EduCell. While we were waiting, we bumped into Yuki, Vivienne and Viki. How cool eh? We stood outside chatting and greeting people we knew in excitement.



When we could finally go in, we shooked Jasper's hands at the door and took the pamphlet from him because he was ushering that day. We sat down at the third last row(the last row was for the AV crew) and looked at other people's arriving, anticipating for more people we know because I already bumped into alot I know. For example, Makalipani. We saw Rafai, Gerwin and a lot more Canning College students.



The service started with worship like always. For once, I sang out loud like nobody's business. Drama was nice. Unique setting + lighting. Michelle got slapped literally. I felt the pain man. But then again, it's drama. BUT it still hurts! Argh nevermind. Sharing was interesting, and so was the speech by the pastor.



During the speech by the pastor, he asked those who's accepting Christ for the first time to raise their hands(or something like that) and I did. So during worship, me, along with all the others who rose their hands, were asked to go to the front and the leaders prayed for us. While making the decision, I couldn't hold my tears and so I started crying. There wasn't any reason to it...it was just...I don't know! The tears just came all so suddenly. Then worship continued as per normal.



OH guess what? Sean's in Curtin's Zion's choir team! I was like...HUH?! Something very VERY unexpected la can?! The choir team did a great job, though, aha.



After service, dinner was served outside the lecture theatre. There was curry, vegetable, fried wanton, blah blah blah. Overall: GOOD.



After dinner was TEA FUSION! Edwin took Annsley, Eline, Ye Teng and I there. I ordered my usual taro smoothie with oreo and sago again. Boon Whye saw and he told me that banana berry smoothie with avoe cado cubes is nice too. The whole gang, Eline, Ye Teng, Edwin, Annsley, May and Yuki played Dai Di. Of course, they took turns. Then Jason came. He won two games consecutively lah! Ok Jason IS pro. Then Dorcus came and taught them to play 6 people asshole DaiDi. They played like mad sia! Can scream some more!



Halfway through Edwin saw I had nothing to do(because I don't know how to play Dai Di) so he asked if I want to go to Time Zone. I said OK! and we went. I didn't go back emptyhanded! I caught a brown winnie the pooh! Oh man if only my internet would allow me to post pictures. Sigh. So yep, when I got back, they were still playing 6 people asshole Dai Di.



Nicholas joined in. They went on and on and on and on until 10++pm. What time did we reach Tea Fusion? I think around 8.30...yep. Power man. Transport home? Edwin sent us home (= Us would be Annsley, May, Vivienne and I. Great day man.



SUNDAY. Woke up with blocked nose with a terribly sore throat. I already had blocked nose during Church service but I didn't think it would get worse because I thought it was just sinus. Turned out differently. =\.



At 1pm, Felix, Annsley and I reached Kawara's KFC. We were supposed to meet Michelle at 1pm for a religious talk. Because of this talk, Aunty and Uncle talked to me twice about how I should think of my parents before I accept Christ and how I shouldn't be so...how to say...shouldn't just accept Christ because of influences. And because of that, I emailed my parents on saturday night.



Ok back to Michelle. Michelle was 15 minutes late so we met her at 1.15pm but only Michelle and May came out of Michelle's car. So Annsley went "eh? Where's Yuki?" And Michelle went "Oh shit I forgot to pick her up!" and asked us to wait for her inside KFC while she go and pick Yuki up. Lol Smart la ahaha.



So May, Annsley, Felix and I stayed in KFC stoning. Firstly because May and I were sick. Secondly because we were too....stoned out. Yep. When Michelle finally came back with Yuki, we started. We did something like bible study with three pieces of paper to fill answers in. It was intellectual, of course. Answered a lot of questions that has been bugging me since...God knows when. Not much restrictions. My parents are stonch Buddhists remember? So I still have to pray to my ancestors and eat what's used to pray to them. It's allowed because it's just paying respect to my ancestors and not worship. Phe-ew.



After Michelle talked to us, Michelle sent May and Yuki home while Felix, Annsley and I went to the CITY! Wait no we picked Vee Jun up halfway first. I was actually quite lethargic because of my sickness already but ya I still wanted to go to the city.



At the city, we went to Tea Fusion first and I bought the banana berry smoothie with avocado cubes. WOAH DAMN NICE SIA. It hit me like...BAM! Now I know why Boon Whye introduced that to me. Just that the next time I'll be having it with sago instead of avocado cubes. It was also the first thing I had for the day because I was so sick that I couldn't eat anything. I just felt nauseous.



When Annsley got her bubble tea, we walked to the city centre and started to look for my phone. We walked round and round and round and almost went to every single phone shop and every single phone shop didn't have my phone and I was about to give up when I remembered this alley had a phone shop so we went there.



YES THEY HAD THE PHONE I WANT! SAMSUNG E770! ARGH! IT WAS FOR $549 INSTEAD OF $600!!!!! Then Felix helped me bargain until $539. AND YEP I GOT IT. WOOHOO!!!!! Felix was playing with it like a small kid. After buying the phone, I went to withdraw money because I had no more money in my wallet. My card nearly got retained I tell you. My heart stopped beating for like a few seconds. Thank God it wasn't retained. Thank you God!!!



Then we walked around a bit more until I couldn't make it and we went home. My head was really close to bursting. When I reached home, I immediately jumped into my bed. I felt hot and cold at the same time. Hot because I felt feverish. Cold because of the fever. See how ironic fevers can be. For dinner, I only had three scoops of porridge. I just felt too nauseous to eat any further. Then I ate two panadols and went to sleep again at around 7.30. Woke up at 9 and realised I couldn't sleep any further.



When I checked my email, I GOT MY PARENTS' BLESSINGS! THEY EMAILED ME SAYING THEY'RE OK WITH ME ACCEPTING AND BELIEVING IN CHRIST JUST THAT I HAVE TO PRAY AND EAT WHAT THEY PRAY LIKE USUAL BACK IN SINGAPORE!!! ARGH!!!!! THANK YOU GOD! THANK YOU!!!!!



Ok I shall stop again. Yep, tired. I'm STILL sick. Just that not as sick as before, which is why I blogged a bit more. I think. Ok bye.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: