Friday 21 April 2006

thursay thursday thursday

So. My blog has a fan. Justin. HUH?!?!?!?!?! Please la no la my blog's pathetic now. I'm no longer posting pictures in my blog. And that sucks. TOTALLY. Nothing much happened yesterday. Oh wait no. A LOT o things happened yesterday. And here I go!



I woke up at 11.55. As usual. Went to shower and all and OFF WE GO! Yep, Twinny and I headed off to Westfield Carousel for grocery shopping. We were told by Auntie and Uncle to buy winter pyjamas. Why is it called winter pyjamas? Because it's AWFULLY thick.



There weren't many to choose from. Oh, oh, we were at Target by the way. The first one I saw was a blue one with snoopies on it. Yep, more than one snoopy printed on that pyjamas. First thing that came into my mind was Aunty Siew Khim. My mum's youngest sister. A very devoted Christian and a huge snoopy fan.



Then I walked further. Second pyjamas was a green and pink and red one. First thing that came into my mind? No, not christmas. WATERMELON. I walked further...and the last one on that row...GARFIELD!!!!! First thing that came into my mind? ME! A new Chrisitan (I don't know what you call people who just joined the Christian family but ya that's me) and a HUGE Garfield fan. Problem was, the smallest size was size 12. ARGH.



I continued walking and saw EEYORE. Smallest size was...I don't know. Somewhere far from 12. Why are the pyjamas all so big????? Twinny and I walked round and round that rack wondering what to get. Those that had our size were ugly. Those that were pretty didn't have our size. In the end, I gave up. I took Garfield and snoopy. Both size 12. I'll just have to walk around the house with the pants hanging on my butt during winter. How so perfect. Twinny got one Betty Poop and er I don't know. Heh.



After that, I got my regular dose of mixed berry smoothie. I must, MUST, get one large cup each time I'm at Carousel. Then Twinny decided that we should get our lunch done and over with. So I bought pizza. She got her Subway. The extra long one.



hen we went to woolworths. Grocery shopping! I was looking around for Joel because Twinny said he's working yesterday. Oh Joel's this guy from school. So I got one bag of 4kg of potatoes, 250g of diced bacon and mayonese. And twisties. And a box of tissues. And two sets of DVDs. Each set had 3 movies in it and each set cost $19.99. Cheap deal isn't it? I had Garfield the Movie, Cheaper by the Dozen, Catch the Kid, I, Robot, Independence Day and some Tom Cruise movie. Twinny bought alot. I've forgotten what she's got but it's mostly for cooking. Lol. My stuff was a total of about 60 bucks plus.



We then pushed the trolley around Carousel. Twinny got her chopsticks for her hair at an accessory shop. We walked pass Boost and Twinny got thirsty. She wanted some berry smoothie or something of that sort until she saw this Acai smoothie thing. It's supposed to be good for your health and it's supposed to be some kind of a berry. So she went on trying it and got a large cup.



While waiting for her drink, one lady gave her something to try. I don't know how to describe it but it's something like a sauce you have to drink. Just one small tiny winy cup. Beside that cup was a thin slice of orange, both on a small plate. Twinny tried a small sip and her face turned sour. She asked me to tried and so I did. It was...ARGH gross. Then Twinny was like..."MY ACAI SMOOTHIE'S SUPPOSED TO BE A LARGE CUP! DIE!" In other words, she doesn't know how to finish it if the smoothie's gonna turn out bad.



When she finally got her smoothie, she took one sip and everything was silent. "EH! IT'S NICE LEH!" That sentence broke the silence. I tried and hell was she right. Immediately I went to order one cup too. Oh one thing special about their service was that they'll take down your name and when your drink is ready, they'll call you by your NAME. Cool eh?



I was served that small cup of thingy and I just drank the whole thing at one go in disgust followed by the orange which was supposed to take away the taste but mine didn't. Only when I got my cup of Acai smoothie then did the taste go away.



We slowly pushed our trolley all the way to Coles. On the way there, we passed by this shop selling CDs, VCDs and DVDs. Twinny stopped to take a look and I started my coughing spree again. Each time she talked, I cough. Each time she patted my back, I stopped. And when she tries talking again, I start coughing again. To Twinny, it was so hilarious that she couldn't stop laughing. And she laughed till she cried. Smart.



When we finally moved on, we passed by the handphone shop where I saw my phone the first time. I went "let's take a look at my phone!" and turned so abruptly that I nearly whacked a lady with my trolley. THAT's according to Twinny and she couldn't stop laughing again. As I saw my phone on display, I felt proud of myself again for choosing the right phone.



Felix was researching on phones the other day and my phone had good comments and my phone's ratings were 8.4 for design, 8.0 for performance and 8.0 for something else. The ratings were actually one of the bests for Samsung. Man I love my phone.



After having enough look at my phone, we continued walking to Coles. It THEN struck me that we were pushing a WOOLWORTHS trolley going to COLES. Twinny was saying it's ok, just cover the Woolworths logo and push the trolley in because Coles' trolleys were similar. Smart move, Twinny. And so I made her push the trolley in.



Guess who we saw inside? TING! AND ANOTHER CHURCH FRIEND! We went up and down every row and I was desperate for my half a dozen of eggs. When I finally saw them and got them, I placed them on the trolley as if they were babies. I was just very scared of cracking them. I also got another pack of chewing gum. A pack of 6. Another good deal. Yes, I'm a chewing gum addict. NOT because Singapore banned chewing gums. I had that addict since young even when my dad had supplies of it for me almost everyday.







Ok, fine not almost everyday. Only when my dad visits Malaysia then will I get chewing gum everyday until he runs out of supply again. After we finished shopping at Coles, we called Aunty Lily to tell her that we've got so many things in our trolley that we don't thing we can make it home ourselves. Indirectly, we meant for her to fetch us home =P. I'd never love another homestay.



When we got home, I called Michelle to find out that cell will be eating out for dinner. I looked at my 4kg bag of potatoes and went AAAAAH!!!!! Sigh. At night, we watched Cheaper by the Dozen and Garfield the Movie. That's how we spent our thursday.



Shall stop here. Too tired to go on again. Uh, no I'm not sick anymore. Maybe just a tinsy bit but it seems non-existant to me. Oh wells. Will blog again another time. Tata.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: