Monday 17 April 2006

Sick beyond belief

Ok you canNOT blame me for not blogging because I've been busy + sick. So many thing have been happening! From potbless, to Easter church service to buying of new phone. Phew! And I'm still overwhelmed by the fact that my parents are actually ok with me accepting and believing in Christ when they are such stonch Buddhists.



Lets start from where we left the last time, as usual. Friday. Met Nicholas and Petrus at the Curtin University bus stop. Surprisingly, Da Yong and Derek were there too. We took bus 72/75(can't remember la) to the city. I helped Nicholas carry his backpack because he had lots thing to carry. His guitar, effects set and his backpack full of things.



We met Shelina and Jay at the Esplanade bus port and we started walking around to find shops that are OPEN. However, because it's Good Friday, EVERYTHING in the city centre was closed. So we tried our luck in northbridge. Nicholas went to find for Moon Cafe but luck wasn't on our side; Moon Cafe was closed as well. So we walked round and round and round NorthBridge and finally decided to pop into Saigon for lunch. Dominic came. I had my fried beef hor fun. Mmmmmmmmm. Haven't tasted fried hor fun for EONS man. Some had rice, some had noodle soup. Saigon's food is/are damn nice.



After lunch was TEA FUSION. I ordered my usual taro smoothie with oreo and sago. HEAVENLY. Mmmmm. Then they played cards. I only started playing when they played Black Jack. After a while, Derek, Da Yong, Jay, Dominic and Shelina went off for movies. Then Nicholas, Petrus, Annsley and I stayed a while longer before we headed off for Time Zone.



Nicholas played the racing car one as usual. I did my usual stuff too; catch Winnie the Poohs. Nicholas and I caught a total of six. Out of six, four were repeats; red ones. So I got one red one, Annsley got one red one and there were two left. Then at around 4 something, we left Time Zone to take the bus to Michelle's house for cell.



Cell was 5.30 instead because we were gonna have potbless so we pushed worship to an earlier time. We did our usual worship(singing) and the 40 Days of Community just that the songs for worship were different because Nicholas was leading instead.



Oh but before worship, Sumy and Nicholas had prepared games for us. We were divided into two teams. Each team has to send one representative and Sumy will show the representative a movie title and the representative will have to act out the movie title. I had tough movie titles! The first one I got was Independence Day and then I got Aviator. =_= HOW TO ACT OUT LAR!!!!! Sobs. Jason, Edwin and Annsley(who were all in my team) had easier titles like Titanic, Chicken Little and so on. SOBS. Ok I shall stop being so emo.



Dinner was nice. Potbless. Jason did fried rice, Averil did teryaki chicken, May did sushi, Wei Xian did salad, Edwin did curry, Sumy did meat balls, Michelle did green tea ice cream and Annsley and I did chocolate coated biscuits/cereal. Never had any better meals other than the ones my mum make everyday in Singapore. Everyone was snatching for the chocolate cookies Annsley and I made. Only one lucky soul got an extra container of the chocolate cookies. I shan't disclose that person's name. =P Oh ya I gave one of the red winnie the poohs to Stephen. The last red winnie the pooh was for Felix ^^. Edwin sent May, Petrus, Annsley and I home at the end of the day. Yep, we managed to reach home safely. Hehe.



By the way, Petrus' lap and shoulders are nice to lie on. I did that during cell. Hehe. Ok wrong, BEFORE cell, in Michelle's house.



Saturday! EASTER SERVICE! Annsley and I met a whole group of people at the Curtin University bus stop at 2.30. Met Edwin(canning college one, not UWA church one), Liong, Ye Teng, Eline, Coby and May. We took bus 75 down to Esplanade bus port and took bus 102 to UWA. Met Nicholas at the bus stop we got off. I immediately knew it was him because his thongs were so darn noisy lol.



Ok I shall continue tomorrow because I'm tired already. Don't forget: I'm S-I-C-K. Ok bye.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: