Thursday 6 April 2006

Sorry!!!

K I'm really really sorry for not blogging for so long because I was in a really really depressed mood. No one made me angry. It's just like...you know sometimes where you do reflections and you get upset over some issues? Yep, that's exactly what happened to me. AND quitting smoking is NOT easy. At all.



So. Monday...Skipped English because Shu Ling went to visit a doctor and I didn't want to attend class alone. So I played badminton. I got 34/48 for last week's calculus test. Borderline A.



Tuesday played badminton 4vs4. You should've seen it. My team was Nic and I infront, Jay and Shelina behind back up. My group was neat because Jay and Shelina knew when we couldn't receive the balls so we made a good team. Opposite was Derek, Ah Fizz, and the other two guys. All of them wanted to take the ball but they always end up missing and the whole team was messy. It was darn funny. And because Jay and Shelina knew when to hit, they were like "fighting" when they didn't need to play. Farny hell.



Wednesday I broke down. I couldn't stand the depression. I had been putting a happy front on Monday and Tuesday and I got really really tired on Wednesday so I broke down. Halfway through accountings, I left the class and went to find Shelina in the gym. David reliefed my class so he wasn't teaching so it was kinda ok. But ya when Shelina came to me, we hugged and I started crying. Then when I played badminton at lunch, that black guy was smacking me with every opportunity he had. It was farking irritating. I wanted to play badminton to lift my mood a little and ended up being more angry.



Today. Skipped Econs again today hehe. Played badminton with..uh..Annsley, Fizz, Petrus and...I don't know la! But at 5, there was only Nic, Petrus, Annsley and I in the gym. We guessed that everyone else in the college most probably went home to study. The other half of the gang went out to buy food lol and didn't come back. Nic found my weak points and said he can pair up with me best now that he knows when to hit. Learnt quite a few badminton lessons too lol. Left the gym at around 6.15.



Yepyep. That's about it. I'm in a better mood now but not good enough for me to rant rubbish. Cya.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: