Sunday 30 November 2008

BACK!

I'm back I'm back! The evre so kind Nancy (AND MISHI!) offered me her debit mastercard and so I'm back here blogging again! Phew! What are friends for right heh =P.

Anyways, in with the new, out with the old!Didn't expect Daddy to agree buying me those speakers at all. When I replaced that old radio/record player, Daddy was like "LIKE THAT I CANNOT LISTEN RADIO WHEN I DA BIAN!" =_= LOL!


Tuesday (25/11) was my parents' 30th wedding anniversary! Ask them where they wanna eat they ask me what I feel like eating =_=. Daddy decided on Vivocity and when we got there, we couldn't decide what to eat. Walked every single level and my parents decided on Marche. Why? 'Cos they went there once and lovedTHE PORK KNUCKLE!

Pork knuckle was ok la. A bit dry. But the skin was nice and crisp. Sauce wasn't anything fanciful haha.

We also had the spanish paella.Also...ok la. Haha! It's quite good la actually. Decent. =)

AND HOW CAN I NOT EAT THEIR ROSTI!!!!!With beef stroganoff ^^. Rosti is as good as ever. It's another can't-go-wrong dish haha. Just grate the potato, pack them into pancake shapes and panfry them! The beef stroganooff was not bad =).

Overall...Average? Hehe.

How can there be a lack of CAKE for a celebration?So we had TWO slices of cakes! One apple crumble (background) and cheese long cake (foreground). I'd say, THEIR CAKES TASTED BETTER THAN THEIR SAVOURY STUFF.

The cheese long cake was strong but not too strong, with a nice fluffy layer of sponge cake and strawberry bits that were not too sweet. The apple crumbe had a crunchy layer of crumble, nice layer of patstry that wasn't too soft or too hard and the apples were fresh. *one thumb up*

After dinner (I PAID them back!) we went out and there stood a humongous Christmas tree!Awww!

We walked around a bit (back and forth Challenger and Best denki =_=) and Daddy bought me those speakers *points upwards*! That took a while. We walked back and forth about 2-3 times. Dinner half digested for me. So....COFFEE!
Hehe. Daddy had espresso. Mummy had hot chocolate. I had iced mocha. Shiok! Gloria Jeans =). No more green tea chiller =( sucks. 'Cos that means Starbucks is the only place left with green tea ice blended. If you know me...I'm the smallest fan of Starbucks. Correction, I'm not even a fan of Starbucks. BUT if Adam is the barrister, wahaha I might drink their coffee. xD


K, that's all. More to come. Really. SO LONG since I blogged. Now? BACK TO DRAMAS!


signing off~DE XIN

No comments: