Wednesday 5 November 2008

What if I suddenly said I don't feel like going? What if I suddenly decided I'm just not going to continue this path? What if I drowned myself with alcohol? What if I chose to be all alone again? What if I suddenly just disappeared from the face of this Earth?

I don't know what's getting into me. Job went through so much and none of his friends listened before they adviced. I'm feeling like shit and now I finally understand how Job felt. All alone in the darkness, reaching out for just a helping hand (ear) but instead receiving daggers of advice.

I only have one hope. For God's light to shine again in my path. It is said His light will shine when it's time. And that's the only thing I'm longing for right now. For I am all alone in this darkness and only God knows. Only God understands. Only God listens. Only God aches.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"everlasting...your light will SHINE when all else fades"

cheer up gal! God will definitely shine thru for you! He always does! :):)

xoxo. audrey

De Xin said...

Haha Audrey! Thanks =) Oh wells. Maybe love from back home is really different.

the ooodz said...

awwww but love from God anywhere is the same! :):)

LOVELOVEEEEEE. x)

audrey.

De Xin said...

Haha that's true for sure =D

Anonymous said...

Maybe stop focusing on yourself will help. Life is not just about YOU =)everybody goes through the emotions. Don't dwell on it

De Xin said...

Why, that's not very helpful. Like as if you know what's going on.

Anonymous said...

Thou yes we don't know what you're going through. But remember it's how you react to your situation that makes the difference.

The choices you make depicts your maturity.

De Xin said...

You know your comment(s) is/are just proving my post even more right. I didn't even say what kinda shit I'm going through and neither did I say what I plan to do/react.

To cut the story short. I now know what God's trying to tell me.