Sunday 23 November 2008

PLACE OF BELONGING =)

I'M BACK I'M BACK I'M BACK! For full three days before my flight I've been very nauseous and I couldn't quite figure out why till this afternoon before the flight; I was nervous about the flight.

It's the first time this has happened to me, actually. I'm one who really loves to fly. One who constantly looks out of the window to check the "update" of the flight. One who has her eyes close during landing to see whether that particular airline did a good job in landing. I really love flying.

Perhaps it's because of all the news about Qantas. And the experiences my friends had. It really made me feel uneasy. But at least I arrived safe. =)


FIRST MEAL UPON LANDING!
Hokkien prawn noodles. Aaaaaaaaaaah. I MISS THIS STALL! It's along Upper Changi Road. With pink stall signs and BBQ wings beside that stall. 17 years in this neighbourhood, this prawn noodles really left an unforgettable desire inside of me.

When I saw that $3 serve being served out of the stall, my jaw dropped, literally. I guess it'll have to take me a while to get use to the smaller serving here. But despite its size, the taste was awesome =). Never changed. Brings back fond memories.


Looking forward to more eating! Will be able to drive as soon as I get my triangle plates tomorrow. Oh man which reminds me I need to visit the chinese sinseh. I really want my ankle to be healed once and for all. It's been 2 months now. Starting to get on my nerves badly. =/


TILL THEN!


signing off~DE XIN

No comments: