Thursday 13 November 2008

MUGMUGMUGMUGMUG

Aaah. It's been a while. Let's see. *gasps* 5 days! Yeah. I've been mugging. Almost non-stop. Except today where I had an exam in the morning. I took a well deserved 4 hours nap afterwhich. And now I'm back to mugging state.

Pardon me if my next few posts are full of words. The bandwidth I get in uni is quite limited so I doubt I'd post any pictures. Been staying in the library from 3-10.40pm almost everyday lately. And my little Ikea turtle has been my best friend.

LIFE'S BORING!

I had a dream on Monday night. A really sweet one =). I dreamt of Mummy and I shopping in a shopping mall I believe to be Plaza Singapura. Sigh. I miss shopping with Mummy. And drink coffee in cafes and eat good food. I also miss hawker food hunting with Daddy.

If you need to know, I've been daydreaming of walking around my house, walking around Orchard Road, walking to Parkway Parade, walking to the MRT station, fooling around with Daddy and hugging Mummy. AAAAARGH!!!!! It'll come true soon!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: