Tuesday 25 November 2008

*SNIFF*

My nose feels...weird. Itchy might be the appropriate word. Was at Vivocity this evening (parents' 30th wedding anniversary, will blog about it another time) and it was FREAKING COLD! And the outside was FREAKING HOT. What the heck man.

Anyways, was out with Nancy yesterday =D. After a disappointing wait at ComfortDelgro Driving Centre (needed to book a date for my basic theory test to convert my Australian license but it took 1 hour for 10 numbers to be called and I was still 30 numbers away), I went over to Nancy's house at about 1++pm. We wanted to eat at Summer Frost but GUESS WHAT!

It was closed. =_=

So we walked over to Parkway and had our lunch at the basement food court.I HAD BAN MIAN! It's been sooooo long! But bad news. It's quality dropped. There was inconsistency in the noodles. Some parts were al dente, some parts were over-cooked. Everything else remained the same which is good!

Heckle Hutajaya (Nancy) had duck rice hahaha it was not bad but the chilli...tasted weird =S.

After lunch, Nancy went to check out some spectacles, I changed some Aussie Dollars to Singapore Dollars and I bought bubble tea and OFF WE WENT! To Bedok North =). We had a haircut appointment.

I got a trim and highlights (PURPLE AGAIN!!!). Nancy had a trim. The aunty was really really good. She refused to let me have the length of fringe I want 'cos she said that length will make me look fat. I always want my fringe shot 'cos my hair grow FREAKING FAST. But ya, I'd rather look nice teehee.

The purple this time's better too. The purple I had in Perth was a tad maroon-y. This one's BRIGHT. So bright that when Nancy and I had dessert at the hawker centre beside Bedok Bus Interchange, I had quite a few people staring at my hair. Felt kinda....weird.


I had sea coconut nata (???) and Nancy had grass jelly with longans.

Hawkers are so "innovative" now they kinda loose a bit of traditional touch. What I remember of sea coconut JELLY (wtheck, nata de coco?) was those brown things on top of a bed of ice, on top of a layer of brown-coloured clear jelly. This one was just those brown things and nata de coco on top of a bed of ice. It was still good la, just a bit sweet.


I'M GOING OUT WITH NANCY AGAIN TOMORROW! Lol. Gonna visit Ah Neo. A colleague from my first proper job (you don't wanna know what my first stupid job was; it's family related; father's side). And then movie...AND FOOD! SHIOK!

Ok! Till then!


signing off~DE XIN

No comments: