Saturday 8 November 2008

INDESCRIBABLE

From the highest of heights to the depths of the sea
Creation's revealing Your majesty
From the colors of fall to the fragrance of spring
Every creature unique in the song that it sings
All exclaiming

Indescribable, uncontainable
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name
You are amazing God
All powerful, untameable
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God

Who has told every lightning bolt where it should go
Or seen heavenly storehouses laden with snow
Who imagined the sun and gives source to its light
Yet conceals it to bring us the coolness of night
None can fathom

Indescribable, uncontainable
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name
You are amazing God
All powerful, untameable
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God
You are amazing God

Indescribable, uncontainable
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name
You are amazing God
All powerful, untameable
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God
Indescribable, uncontainable
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name
You are amazing God
Incomparable, unchangeable
You see the depths of my heart and You love me the same
You are amazing God
You are amazing God


Indeed, God is amazing, powerful, wonderful, untameable, incomparable, unchangeable, indescribable and uncontainable. It is said that if God puts you into trials, He'll bring you THROUGH it. It is also said that God knows your limits and will not give you more than what you can handle. I can testify that.

Remember the test I said I was going through with God. THAT's what's been making me all depressed, jaded and tired. But I'm glad I made that decision. I know this much more about God now. It's true that God's Light is everywhere but that doesn't mean His Light will still shine when you're place into a dark tunnel of trials. In fact, when you're placed in dark tunnel of trials, His Light will only shine when it's the right time to, when He knows You're ready to be shown His Light.

I'm catching a glimpse of the light already. Understanding what Job went through, his trials and "friends", and also why. I've not yet come to the end of the test but to catch a glimpse of God's Light is already so fruitful. I've only a few days left. I don't know what those few days will bring but I know for sure, that only true gold can stand the fire. I wanna be God's gold.

I want to let God be my ultimate listener when everyone else doesn't listen. I want to let God's Words be the best advice when everyone else thinks they know the best advice for me. I want to surrender my life, my all, all into God's Hands. That He, and only He, may take control.


As for now, I'm still mugging my ass off. And it's always now where I wish I could be like this koala bear.

[Picture taken in a Zoo in Sydney. CUTE RIGHT OMGOSH.]

All safe and sound, tuck in one corner, sleeping away. Soon, soon, that will be me. In my cozy little bunk bed back in Singapore. My crib, my safe haven. =) Till then! MUG HARD ALL YOU PEOPLE HAVING EXAMS! I'll be praying for you. Send in prayer requests!


signing off~DE XIN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

zomg ur post like. how to say arh. hahahaha.

okok. so like i just read in my qt book that like. God only comes to your help at the very very last moment when you are completely in despair...cuz only then can you trust with all certainty that it's Him who helped you and not some humane thing/person.

SOOOOO. i think that was meant for you! :):)

yay dexin! and if you were that furry and cute i'd hug you to sleep. hahahahaa. :P

lovelove.
audrey.

De Xin said...

HAHA Audrey! Thanks so much! Yeah and and it is said that your praises during tough times are the most precious to God. I think. Haha!

By the way. Hmm. It'd be weird if I wer furry. O_O LOL.