Tuesday 4 November 2008

ANGEL? OR GOTH?

It was Genevieve's birthday last Thursday (30/10/2008) and the next day (31/10/2008) she had a birthday BBQ over at Mark's place. Theme? Angel vs goth ;). I was supposed to go earlier to help but by the time I got all the stuff I needed and the cake itself, I was only there one hour earlier. At least I managed to help out a little, cleaning up the BBQ pit a bit.

A few minutes before the party started, Gen, Jasmine, Ling Ling, Alvin and I all squeezed in Mark's room trying to get prepared. Mirrors all used up by us girls just like before dance performances =D. We took a bit too much time and by the time the birthday girl was ready, it was already 6.45pm, 45 minutes later than when the party's supposed to start.I don't know what the guy's supposed to be haha but Gen was angel gone bad.

Emo nemo. That's what people say.

Angel? Of death.

Mark's housemate and Gen.

Dracula~

Lovey dovey! Not so for Gen hah!

Yeah, I was an angel. Teehee!

As you can tell, the potato salad was REALLY good. The bacon bits and fried onion. Oooh heaven~~~

Appletini!

Sweet~

Cheers to Gens 21st =D.

Spot the potato salad. AGAIN!

Not so angelic angel drinking.

Here's proof my eyelashes are real. R-E-A-L. And that's Daddy's eye colour. Hazel. Just a bit darker. x)

Zen's (not) very good shot. Heh. Totally way off the range. At least I look good xP.

Elijah. HAH!

Awww. Jason helping Frances put on her halo!

Totally white vs totally black. Which I find really ironic given I'm so bronzed while Frances is SO WHITE!

Ahaha. Gen sewing Josh's pants while we take pictures and chat WHILE Josh's hiding behind that door restlessly.

Angels. Guess whos the pure one! Heh.

Frances you're too damn skinny for Gen and I. Put on some weight, you.

Group shot!

Hah I quite like this shot.

Me: "Eeeeh."
Gen: "Hmmm."
Fran: "Ermmm."

Me: "What happened to you, angel?!"
Gen: "What you doing, huh, angel?!"
Fran: *pouting* "Oh no..."

All 3: "OOOH WELLS!"

They say. Charlie Angels. Fran says I'm Lucy Liu (=_= ya right), I say Fran's Cameron Diaz and Gen's Drew Barrymore! Fran, look, your almost-non-existant waist again.

Birthday girl~~~

Jason: "ACK! CAUGHT!"
Fran: *squashed* SMILE! *squashed*

Now here's a series of Jason's shots:LOL!

Yay me and Gen again!

What's that! Gasp!

Love love!

I was trying not to laugh. Lol. Seriously. The other two could see my mouth quivering lol.

I LOVE THIS SHOT!

Baileys shot.

Singing ballads haha!

Jason was taking random unglam shots of me and so I had to hide behind the wall. Really! And Fran happily called me a mouse =_=.


Ok that's all for now. Hah. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AGAIN, GEN! =) More pictures another time. Many love!


signing off~DE XIN

No comments: