Friday 7 December 2007

SORRY, MORE FOOD =P.

Forgot to post some pictures I took before I left for KL. One day before I went KL, my parents and I went to J K Don for dinner. Germaine, Jojo and Ernest were all there. Jojo joined us for dinner.She had teriyaki chicken.

I had baked rice with dory fish!

Daddy had beef teriyaki. Oh and Mummy had bibimbab =D.



ANYWAYS, Mummy dragged me out of the house yesterday 'cos she wanted me to help her choose new spectacle frames. HAIYO I got quite fed up when she kept fussing about the thickness of the frame. In the end she still got the frame that suits her best (after much effort, that is).

After everything, we went to Emicakes. Bought three durian "omelette"s.It tasted more like durian cake! But the durian was shiok! The "omelette" (more like cake) layer was nice and spongey too!

Went out with Mummy again today, this time to make payments for our air tickets. Met Wei Xian's dad too! After everything was settled, Mummy and I started looking around for food 'cos we haven't had lunch. We went to the building opposite Amara (where Wei Xian's dad's company is), walked TWO rounds, and still ended up back at Amara for lunch LOL. We had lunch at a place called..Cinnamun Bun? I think so.

We both had sets. Mummy's set came with coffee and soup. Mine only came with coffee. Mummy had coffee with milk, mushroom soup and beef stew with rice (The beef was nice and chunky and tender!). I had black coffee and baked rice with mushroom. Slurps! But ar. The baked rice at Taka was better.

We then went over to Parkway to search for presents. Also bought some Shiseido products for myself. I GOT A FREE BAG! Wooo! Don't need to shop for handbag already. =P We also went Giant 'cos Mummy wanted to get fruits.

Never in my life I ran out of things to buy at a supermarket I tell you! Mummy wanted to accumulate enough money to claim the free set of miney mouse glasses (cups) so she bought 20 apples, 10 oranges, a box of peanut butter sandwich biscuits (She refused to let me buy them in Australia!) and a box of strepsils! My goodness.

So after all that shopping, we went over to some dessert place (one of the shops near the hawker centre near Parkway) for dessert.

Mummy had this...I can't remember the name lol. I only know there were quail eggs, beancurd skin and lotus nuts. It's supposedly good for Mummy's throat 'cos she's got sore throat at the moment.

I had yam paste with ginko nuts! I think I'll request for no coconut milk in the future. The coconut milk kinda covered the fragrance of the yam.

Daddy came and pick us up 'cos it started pouring. On the way back...
we said hello to my dream car! Ok la, not exactly we. I did. =P



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: