Tuesday 25 December 2007

HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS!

My pretty little table top Christmas tree in my room! Yep, I'm not ashamed to admit I have posters in my room and neither am I ashamed to admit I still like Toro although I've not heard his voice for like. More than 2 years? ANYWAYS that's not the point!

The Christmas tree I spent ONE WHOLE DAY putting up (at the start of the month) with NO help at all. But it was fun, minus the sweat and aches. And sorry for the slanted picture, though. I waited damn long for my camera to actually take a picture of the tree when the lights were at its brightest.



So today is Christmas Day. I went for service which started at 10.30am. I so absolutely loved the worship. The songs were so...so...overwhelming, full of love. God's love. Sermon was good too. And when service ended, Nelson came up to me with a HUGE plastic bag. My birthday present haha. Thankew!

After the round of gift exchanging (I'm really surprised I actually got something 'cos I only prepared cards for some people), Yihui, Melissa, Nelson, Liting, Audrey, Kezia and I went over to Thai Express for lunch. I had my tung hoon balls soup again! Yum! Nelson had pineapple rice with chicken, Yihui had honey chicken rice, Mel too, I think, Liting had....had...erm...I can't remember! Lol. Audrey had pineapple rice with seafood and Kezia had bazil beef rice.

We had a round of "games". Not really but anyways haha. Liting and I both did the rubiks cube personality quiz. Then Mel's seagull game. It was such a scary game! And and Nelson's 5 pirates and 100 coins game. LOL. We then moved over to Nelson's place for Taboo.

We played till about 5 I think. Mel, Liting and Nelson won hahaha. Oh Yihui didn't join us, though =(. She had a dinner to go for with her family and Wei Jun. After playing Taboo we watched a bit of youtube online. Nelson's distorted bear was so cute and comfyyy!

I cabbed back home with Liting 'cos it was apparently on the way to where she was going. She refused to let me pay my fair! =( I felt really bad. STILL feel bad. But thanks anyways =).

I'm currently at home now. Snacking on all the snacks I received today haha.

Nelson's birthday present for me! Thank you so much Nelson!!!!! It's like a really comfy cushion. Thank you thank you thank you! My BIGGEST present in terms of size haha. =D

Wei Jun and Yihui's present! All the snacks haha. I'm already finishing them already. Left the ferrero rochers. I love the verse. "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:11. I always found it ironic how people celebrate Christmas without Jesus in their hearts when the BIRTH OF JESUS is the reason we celebrate Jesus. And the BIRTH OF JESUS is the PERFECT EVIDENCE God sent His Son just to save us all and yet many of us are still so indifferent towards that fact. I'm disappointed.


LETS NOT SPOIL THE CHRISTMAS MOOD! This is a bag of cookies from Diana. Thanks! Maybe I should have baked another batch of cookies just for Christmas Day itself. Gah oh wells.



Ok before I end off, I want to wish all a Blessed Christmas once again! Have a good one everybody!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: