Monday 24 December 2007

SO MUCH LOVE.

I'm not lying. I've been busy. Really busy. At first I thought I didn't have enough pictures to blog but after TODAY. I'm gonna be typing like crazy. But anyways. That's not the point I'm blogging this post. Sherry Love is the reason I'm blogging this post. I constantly reminded myself I'm not allowed to switch off my computer without making sure this is done.

If you've clicked her blog, you would've known why. To be honest, I wasn't in the best of all moods when I decided to give her blog a visit. I was...about to break down but I just didn't know how to (yep, I didn't know how to break down). But when I actually clicked on her link, what I read just wrapped me with such warmth and love that I just couldn't help but tear.

I know the movie, Sherry! It involves my favourite number (the number of ear holes I have)! They're animals! They're furry! They're cute! They're Alvin and The Chipmunks! Right? Haha. When that song started to play on its own, those chipmunks' voices started to literally FLOOD my mind. Not forgetting their beatboxing. HAHA!

Thank you, Sherry. You've really made my day (it's 1.45am right now so you've made 23 hours of my day since I read your blog a moment ago). I bet I was probably the only person in the cinema who blurted out carelessly, "THAT'S ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SONGS!!!" when the chipmunks started to sing t. Wonder if anyone else heard me. Bet they did. Heh.

Since I can't seem to reply you on your tagboard either, I shall reply you here. Let's go fish&co when we meet up again! I'll pray against the wet part don't worry. Haha!

By the way I heard training at the cafes like Coffee Bean, Starbucks or Gloria Jeans will take up at least a month so I don't actually think I'll be able to work at Starbucks unless they're just gonna hire people to...I don't know. Lol. But I can still go with you and try my luck! We'll meet up Friday k? Oh and what do you think of Red Line? =)

Sherry, ah, Sherry. I'm gonna sound like some old auntie again but who cares! You know I really care and worry for you. I'm quite sure you're the first person I actually dare confront in such a way (through those offline messages) when you're down. It's like everytime I sense something not right in your blog, there's this crazy explosive urge inside of me that wants to talk some love into you. And seriously. Each time I do that, I always fear rejection from you. But I'm proud that you haven't rejected my concerns at all. Not even once.

I love you, too, Sherry! You're my biggest human supply ever. Supply of love, friendship, company, clothes, umbrella and blahblahblah! I've said this somewhere and I'll say it here too. You're someone I always look forward to meeting up with when I fly back home!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: