Wednesday 19 December 2007

QUALITY TIME.

I ended up meeting with Min Ru only. Didn't exactly talk to her about her problems hoping she'll forget them temporarily. I don't know what her problems were, actually. ANYWAYS, we met at Siglap area and had our dinner at Cafe Cartel.

She had grilled chicken while I had baked macaroni. Funny how they didn't ask whether I wanted tomato or cream base and served me the cream base one. Good thing I didn't intend to eat the tomato base one. And what I was expecting was something that looked like lasagne. It turned out to be like...eating pasta in cream sauce. But ok la. At least the sauce didn't taste like mushroom soup. Haha. Min Ru's grilled chicken was nice =). Maybe I should have stuck with their normal pastas.

We both had spiders. Min Ru had mango lover. I asked a waiter and a waitress (that makes it TWO of them) and both didn't know what Rosy Cheeks was. I thought as a waiter/waitress you should at least know what are the food and beverages you're serving. At least that was what I was taught.

Rosy Cheeks turned out to be bandung flavoured soda with strawberry ice cream. Forget about the service. The drink was awesome. Unique!

She came over to my place after the dinner and slacked around. First in my room (reading different magazines) then in the living room (watching tv). She left around midnight. Showed her to safest route but in the end she was still followed by this old man. Winston came to her rescue of course =D. I felt quite bad, though. Should have walked her out.



Met up with Sherry love again today at Marina Square! Both of us were early this time! Record breaking! Wooo! But I was earlier. Haha. I got job application forms for the both of us. I'm stll considering. But my priorities are still Gloria Jean's, Coffee Bean, and Starbucks.

We lunched at Breeks Cafe. Sherry was quite fascinated about the table we were seated at.'Cos it said Route 66. Haha!

There. She filling up the application form.

I quite like this picture I took. Hehe. Oh ya. Did I mention? Daddy let me try his old Olympus big-lens camera using film. Wooo! Excited!

I had avocado rainforest. It's avocado and choc chip smoothie. Not bad. I still like the plain ones without choc chip.

Anyways, Sherry had chicken pattie melt whilte I had seafood baked rice.My baked rice tasted like rice baked in mushroom soup. Hence what I said above. But Sherry's chicken pattie melt was nice! Minus the fact that it wasn't hot enough. The pattie was like minced chicken mixed with other stuff. There was cheddar cheese on it too! The mashed potato was tasty too.

We watched National Treasure: Book of Secrets. WOOOOO! No doubt one of my favourite actors! Nicholas Cage! Haha I love these kinda movies. Action, thriller, mystery, whatnots. Treasure hunt! Ohoh I love Ben Gates' mum! She acted in The Queen. Haha. Searching for the truth. It's like watching the english hollywood version of Heroes. Nice!

After the movie we had a drink at Gloria Jean's. Coupon again! 1 for 1! Green tea chiller, yep! I also gave them my particulars 'cos I wanna apply for job there. And I just received a complain from a friend saying the service at Gloria Jean's at Suntec was terrible haha! I'm not even contacted yet! But if I really do get hired...I'd love to make a change.

ANYWAYS. We shopped a bit at Marina Square and City Link. OHOH did I mention I finally managed to get a table top Christmas tree? I was so happy k! I bought that, and four red ribbons for only S$7.80! Cheap stuff! From John Little! Wooo lovelove!



Ok I need to calm down. Haha. The tree's already on my book shelf. Pretty! Will take pictures if I remember =).



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: