Wednesday 26 December 2007

LEGAL AGE HUH!

Yep, it's my birthday. Yep, I'm 18 now. So...what am I going to get myself? More food? A boyfriend? HAHA fat hope no. Mmm. More books? Probably! More baking stuffs so that I can bake? Highly possible! But those were not the right answers.

I'm gonna buy myself my very first legally purchased ALCOHOL. Whatever it is. Liquor or wine or champaigne or spirits or just a drink at a restaurant I DON'T CARE. It's just gotta be related to alcohol.

Daddy no longer has to take a cup of wine and sneak to the back for me to taste during holidays. I no longer have to place MY cup of wine on Daddy's side just for safety precautions. I no longer have to drink only at private places. My parents no longer have to warn me of the dangers of publicly drinking at an illegal age.

HA! To hell with the law. I'm of legal age now. No one's gonna stop me. SHERRY! I can get the baileys milkshake at Billy Bombers!



Ok back to serious business. I'm gonna spend my birthday with my parents FIRST. Dinner. A quiet one. Probably Indlugz at Bugis area. It's a restaurant I've been dying to eat at (not going to Al Forno's anymore). I'll then move on to meet up with the Perthians at Taka where my favourite Christmas tree is situated at.

Wooo! Sounds fun! I'd really love some quiet time with my parents. =)



signing off~DE XIN

4 comments:

Wei Xian said...

Take it easy with the alcohol. There's a good reason why there's many passages in the Bible warning against it.

Have a Happy Birthday De Xin.

De Xin said...

Haha don't worry I'm against binge drinking as well. Thanks thanks!!!

alphadelt said...

oh yes. we can start drinking together.

De Xin said...

Haha yepyep! Anytime! Thanks for your birthday wish in your bloggie! =)