Thursday 30 August 2007

MANY-IN-ONE.

Had discipleship group meeting on Tuesday at Faith's place. Had dinner before we started, though. Pizzarrrrr! =D


Don't know the name of the pizza but I know there's chicken, capsicums, some kinda spice and all the other necessary stuffs in a pizza. Loved it! The spice just totally made the pizza heavenly (not forgetting the cheese).


Faith's mum brought out some fresh cherry tomatoes she plucked from her backyard. They were planted by the landlord and they were small, cute, fresh and sweet! Mishi and I could literally just pop one each into our mouths! =D

Learnt quite a bit about each other during DG. Really really fruitful. =)



There's this sakura-look-alike tree somewhere near my block along Fairway that's been blossoming quite a bit these few days.


And if you think THAT's wow, imagine twice the number of flowers it has right at this moment as I'm blogging this post. First time I've been so upclose to something that looks like what I've been wanting to see. It's like a "cousin" of sakura, according to Mummy. Lovely!



The chocolates Aleks (spelt his name wrongly the last time, oops!) gave me were HEAVENLY. Erm...I've already eaten the cherry in this chocolate haha but yeah, they were liquor chocolates. H-e-a-v-e-n-l-y.




Another oh-in-case-you-haven't-tried thingy. Introduced by my neighbour+schoolmate+SG&Perth churchmate, it's kaya+cheese toast. If you've got a sweet tooth (even if it's a super small one), go give this a try. You'll melt with the cheese!



Headed down to the city with Wei Xian's mum and Mummy. Had lunch at the foodcourt at the basement of Carillon City. The mums had Japanese food (I personally prefer Korean food to Japanese food) while I had a Mexican roll.



THE CHILLI BEEF WAS BAGUS!

Anyways. Collected my altered gown (yays!), walked a bit in Woolworths, stopped over at Harbourtown and walked one round and walked all the way back home from Harbourtown. I'm used to it. Mummy's not. She's asleep already, actually, at 9.50pm.

SIAO.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: