Tuesday 28 August 2007

NUMBERS.

Just realised my previous post was my 1,100th post. Haha what a number. Someone go buy 4D!



Oh and if you haven't already tried this, this is good stuff. Especially for a hazelnut lover like me. =)



Speaking of numbers. So many people's birthdays are coming.

5th September - Daddy
9th September - Mummy
10th September - Joshua Lau
13th September - Mavis

Woah. Been trying to think of what to do for Mummy. And also time for me to get another card for Daddy. Haha! His Fathers' Day card's still somewhere in that pile of books and papers.

Okok back to Mummy's birthday. Don't know if Mummy's going to read this blog lol but NEVERMIND I shan't say anything. Lol I just made myself sound absolutely pointless.



Tootface wants me to wear heels. =_= Promised him I'll wear ONCE for him when I get back to Singapore. Sian!



Time to put accounting in one corner and concentrate on my maths and java mid-sems.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: