Saturday 25 August 2007

MY WEEK.

Ok I just realised I haven't been updating about my week very much aside from the two really hilarious driving lessons. That does not mean nothing has happened. LOTS of things have happened, actually. So we shall start!

It all started last Friday I suppose. My church organised a movie marathon event over at Curtin area and my whole cell went, including Mummy. Some of them left midway through because they either had work, school work or they are just really tired.

Marathon ended and we started to wait for our transport. That was when the feeling started kicking in. The same feeling I felt last semester when Greatgrandma passed on. The exact reason why I did not join my zone for dinner numorous times after service (last sem). Told myself not to think to much and went to sleep the moment I got home.

By Saturday morning/afternoon, it got worse. That feeling was just so strong I couldn't hold it anymore. It didn't just happen over night but for a while already. Remembered what a friend of mine said to me and I got really upset because what he/she said didn't reflect his/her actions.

Posted a rather angry personal message on MSN and a few people came talking to me. They tried hard, really hard, to cheer me up but I just kept on crying. "The water tap in my eyes have spoiled", as quoted from a Korean drama.

Then it was service. I was all in a wreck, like some super strong gravitational force stuck me to the ground and I felt so heavy all over. No one seemed to notice and I thought that proved my point right.

The people who talked to me on MSN tried persuading me but I just refused to move. Mishi then pulled me out of service. She's the first one to notice a change in me without knowing the problem.

And so I talked to her. Talktalktalk. Crycrycry. Semi-solved the problem, went back to the hall. Angeline came up to me and asked why I looked so "cui". Second person to notice a change in blahblahblahblahblah. Didn't tell her any reason so she just gave me words of encouragement and I started crying like some overflowing dam again.

The good friend came over as well. To make sure I was ok. Mishi and Alicia prayed for me. Junie hugged.

Then I started to wonder. Must this always happen? For me to reach the top, explode, then will the "friends" start realising there's something wrong? Oh wells.



To make things worse, I found out on Monday morning that I was almost practically the only one left in ACCT1101 without any groupmates for my accounting project. And on Tuesday I realised I was "stuck" on Java lab AND that I don't have a single clue about physics when there was a test coming up on Wednesday.

I thought to myself, how worse could that be? First I was kicked into a corner repeatedly, then my studies are going downhill again despite my constant prayers for things to turn out better this semester.

I couldn't take it anymore and I emailed a super whiny email to Mishi. She replied a super lengthy but meaningful email. Within minutes I was up and going and laughing again.

The moment I declared out loud that I know my God is with me, things start to go right. I managed to do O-K for my physics test (results ain't out yet but the paper was O-K), my ex-FoundationsOfComputerScience project mate came to me and asked to be my accounting groupmate on Wednesday night and I figured out my Java lab on Friday morning.

There could be a few mistakes in the programme but AH HECK! I got it compiled and I handed it in! End of story!



Realised how powerful God is. Just by saying/praying out loud, it makes a whole lot of difference. Because Satan doesn't know our thoughts. But Satan can hear every single word we utter. Even if it was a soft whisper.

So guys, next time don't pray in your thoughts. Pray it out loud. Who cares if someone walked pass you and thought you were some bonker head. You know you're having a conversation with God. You know you're making Satan pissed.

=)



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: