Monday 13 August 2007

STAYOVER.

Met up with my cousin, Jessica (also my godsis), for lunch with Mummy two Thursdays ago (02/08) because she wanted to pass us some donuts and Mummy suggested lunch!

Wanted to go try the Korean restaurant along Pier Street but it's closed AGAIN. Can the boss of that freakin' restaurant stop giving him/herself self-declared holidays?! ARGH!

Ended up at Miss Maud's. Ate the ala carte 'cos apparently the ala carte menu's much better than the buffet (according to Jessica). Jessica had some chicken dish, Mummy had beef schnitzel while I had steak. I also ordered a cup of flat white.


This was the remaining fat of my steak lol. Damn scary la can!


Mummy also ordered a cup of cappucino. It came after her main course while I had mine before my main course. LOOK AT THE AMOUNT OF CHOCOLATE DUST! WOOOO!!!



This:
Is the box of donuts Jessica bought for Mummy and I! It's Drewamy Donuts. Only in Brisbane (Brissy)!


Look!!!


Had a milk chocolate donut with a cup of strong cappucino that very day. Krispy Kreme? Booooo! =D



Jessica came over to my place yesterday late afternoon for dinner+stay-over.
Mummy cooked Korean ginseng chicken!



Look at the chicken that's exploding with the glutinous rice stuffing!!!!!

Three of us (Jessica, Mummy and I) had a webcam session with Daddy after dinner haha. Watched a tinsy bit of TV. Spent the rest of the night trying to upload these pictures and blogger still refuses to let me upload the remaining few pictures! Idiot!!! =(

ANYWAYS. Yeah, Jessica slept over at my place haha. She slept in the spare room. I now hereby name it the Guest Room!


Awwww! =D



We did more today but I'll blog about that in a seperate post! Stay tuned! =)



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: