Wednesday 8 August 2007

CHECK IT OUT!

Ma Daddy is a high-tech dude, yo! =D

Uncle James went over to our house (in SG) to help check out what's the problem with our 4 year old computer. Daddy took the chance to ask Uncle James to re-teach him how to use the msn (I figured out I'm not a good teacher since waaaay back).


Tadah! You can see Daddy staring blankly at the screen with Uncle James directing him by his side. Mummy and I are over here trying to squeeze into that small box (lol) for Daddy to see haha!

Mummy and I then went to have our dinner. When we got back, Daddy videocalled me again.


(Oops, sorry! Tootface came online and covered my mouth lol!)



Bah I just miss Daddy la huh. Even though the past two and a half weeks have passed so fast, I just miss him so bad. Although we always bicker but I still miss him so bad. I miss his horrendous burps (which can SERIOUSLY be heard from the end of my street). I miss his darn smelly farts.

And, believe it or not, I miss folding his singlets even though I always claim I don't know how to fold singlets. Heh.

Didn't get to send him a Fathers' Day card the last time when it was Fathers' Day in Singapore. Decided to send him one this time round during Australia's Fathers' Day. I love you, Daddy! =)



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: