Sunday 19 August 2007

VROOOM!!!

Had my first driving lesson in my whole life just this morning at 10am. It was fun!!! When I stepped on the pedal for the first time the car went...

VROOOOOM!!!!!

And the instructor went...

"Wohwohwoh! We wanna come back in one piece!"

HAHA oops. =P But I got a hang of the sensitivity of the accelerator soon enough and everything was smoooooth. UNTIL he brought me to this deadly steep slope with lotsa round abouts and whatnots. On the way down was slooow and steeeaaady. On the way up? Went up the curb twice. Heh.

Drove all the way to his house. Went up another curb at another round about but that was it! Everything was smooth.

Also learnt the technique to changing lanes and parking. Haven't learnt reversing. Gah. Will be taking a manual car next Sunday. Wish me luck! GOOD luck, not bad, thanks. Lol.



Many thanks to those who came up to me, showing their care and concern when I was all so..."cui".



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: