Monday 6 August 2007

HEHE.

I enjoy fooling teachers. Really. =P

I totally forgot to do my accounting tutorial questions and I didn't want to bring my bulky accounting textbook to school today because it was raining quite badly (as usual) and I didn't want my A$130.95 textbook to get drenched. So I went into the tutorial empty handed.

Harj (my lecturer+tutor) decided to ask questions today. So I borrowed my neighbour's textbook for a few seconds and I realised Harj found out I wasn't prepared. So he skipped my neighbour's turn and demanded for my answer. And so I did, nice and slowly. Not to forget contentedly. =D

I really think teachers shouldn't under estimate their students. Or even if they do, they shouldn't make it so obvious. Oh wells. =D



Went rock climbing for the first time today! My first climb was a little wobbly. Shaky hands and freaked out by the height. Second got a little better and I was up and going by the third! Didn't do the challenging ones, though. Did numbers 6 and 8. Attempted a 10 and a 15 but went only halfway for both. Heh.

Had Viet Hoa for dinner. Finally! I've been in Perth for a year and a half and I can't believe I haven't actually tried that restaurant. No doubt, their food was good. Especially their jackfruit juice. Yum!

Had a great deal of fun today. Felt really good 'cos it's been a while since I exercised for two consecutive days. A LONG while, in fact. Haha. Would wanna do it again! And again! And again! =)



Wrote a birthday card for Tootface. Should be sending it within these few days. Yay!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: