Saturday 25 August 2007

40 HOUR FAMINE.

As most of you would know, I'm fasting solid food for the next 40 hours just to raise food for the poor kids in Laos.

By showing your support, you can go to https://famine.worldvision.com.au/famine.cgi?a=SPONSOR_&pn=27216747-9 and donate. You will receive a receipt as soon as you've made the donation. IF it asks you for the Famine Number, please enter 27216747-9. This makes sure that the donation is recorded against me and that I'm sent a record of your donation.

And, sigh, such a shame I have to do this but if I can hit my target of A$480, I'll treat every single donor in my list to a meal. Not a single person will be left out. Mark my words. And for your information, I just barely hit the A$100 mark.

So what are you still doing, reading this pathetic post? Go do something useful! Donate to 40hourfamine! Every A$40 raised will feed and care for 8 kids for one month. Think twice about the amount when you've decided to donate. Thanks =).



Also, please try and do it ASAP because the dateline is super duper near. I know this is very last minute but if you've got the heart, why not?



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: