Monday 27 August 2007

THANK THE LORD.

I just got myself another accounting groupmate. My accounting project group is complete! I can do nothing more but constantly thank the Lord, my God.

Isn't it wonderful? That our God loves each and everyone of us so much despite of all the things we've done. He even loves all the non-believers. I just don't see why people don't understand Christianity is NOT a religion but a relationship with God.

Imagine you're a father (mothers included) and you created your children with so much love and all of them resemble you. Yet they get distracted by things in the world we live in and drift away from you and refuse to acknowledge you as their father (or mother). Can you feel the pain?

That's how God feels.

Go and think about it. It's definitely worth the thought, trust me.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: