Monday 3 September 2007

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!



TOP 10 THINGS EVERY DAD IN THE WORLD HAS SAID AT LEAST ONCE...


1) Don't ask me, ask your mother!

2) You didn't beat me, I let you win!

3) Call that a haircut?

4) Of course we're not lost. I'm just not sure where we are.

5) I'll tell you why, because I said so that's why!

6) You're going out dressed like THAT?

7) What do you think I am, a bank?

8) Now in my day...

9) Oh for God's sake, where the hell are my @#$%^@ car keys? ...Oh thanks love.

10) Oi that's my chair, now shift yer butt!



I'm sure those sound familiar to you. Haha for me the last one really made sense. 'Cos Daddy has this extra plastic chair his places beside the coffee table and he sits there everyday, rain or shine, watching the stock on tv. And when I decide to sit on that chair...you know what happens. =D

I'm a day late I know (I was studying for my Java test!) but still...

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY, DADDY!!!!!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: