Friday 28 September 2007

TIRED.

Grandma and Daddy safely touched down yesterday afternoon. Mummy rented a car (one day earlier, in fact, to send Faith's mummy to the airport) and we drove down to the airport to pick Grandma and Daddy up. Waited quite a bit 'cos Daddy didn't know where to pick up the umbrellas he brought over lol. Apparently they had to be picked up from another side and Grandma was the one who found it.

Haven't really done much these days I suppose. Tuesday night was mooncake festival. Have yet to take pictures from people who took pictures of me. And on Wednesday night, Grandma's and Daddy's first night here, our electricity tripped. Perfect timing.

So Grandma, Mummy and Daddy planned to have breakfast at the Greek cafe (Cafe Ela) at Broadway Fair yesterday morning since we couldn't boil water for coffee or even toast bread. But when Mummy called the agent to ask the technician to come down and deal with the problem, the agent told my Mummy she could actually use the pedestrian gate key to open the electricity box at the back. So electricity's back on but they still went to Cafe Ela for breakfast.

I joined them after my lecture ended at 10am. Had french toast, this time without that crazy amount of icing sugar on top. We also walked around IGA. Took hell loads of sushi samplings haha! Oops.

Managed to do quite a bit of my accounting project with one of my groupmates, Lisa, after my physics lecture in the afternoon. My lunch was two cups of long black and a cookie. I guess I ate too much for my late breakfast lol. But the two cups of long black didn't really keep me awake. I still felt really sleepy.

Went to Garden City in the night. That was when I realised I was actually very protective over Grandma. Whenever Daddy or Mummy wasn't walking by her side, I'd be walking behind her, making sure no stranger gets too close in contact with her.

I had four very important people in my life. Greatgrandma's gone and I'm now left with three. I can't afford to let anything happen to Grandma. But then again I hope I don't get too protective.

Shopped a great deal. Bumped into Alice, Jetro (not sure of spelling heh), Faith and Eunice. The place was really really crowded.

Today's another brand new day. Going Subiaco with Grandma, Daddy and Mummy later. Cell tonight.



Been feeling really empty lately. True, I have God, I have the three most important people in my life. But are those really enough? I don't know. Been feeling very tired physically, mentally and spiritually as well. But the more satan wants me to surrender...the more I'll hang on, especially to God.



Went to sleep last night hoping I'd never wake up this morning. Looks like it never happened. Maybe God has greater plans for me.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: