Thursday 1 July 2004

i juz realised how much i love my family...although i sometimes(k fine almost all the time) dislike my father side relatives but they, i mean we, are afterall a family...and my mother's side...after the prob is solved, i love them even more...and my parents...i love them...n i can never find someone whom i will love more...haha...kk...today...sch day lorh...haha...kk i'm mad...well...after sch go home...watch tv for one hour...parents come back...my parents did send me home but my moma went to fetch my dad...FINE MY MUM SENT ME HOME NOT MY PARENTS...aaargh...i may be happy but may be sad at the same time too...kk...back to the subject...then...parents come back...i go sleep...very tired...then wake up...flu again...coughing and sneezing...damn...then dinner...bathe...homework...but haven't finish...HOW?!?!?! sian diao...nvm...then...now use comp lorh...sigh...recently i've been receiving stoopid smses from JC...stop fooling me would you...i may be one year younger than you and i may look dumb like a fool but i ain't tt stoopid to let you fool! i thought you were i nice guy n all...but hey! i was wrong! i've seen the wrong side of you...now i know truely wad it means by reveal his/her true colours! it suits just so well on you! i'll never trust you ever again! ofcoz i can say you ain't the worse...BUT I HATE ALL GUYS WHO ACT INFRONT OF ME TRYING TO GET ME TO LOVE HIM!!!!! hai...nvm...i shall remain calm...coz i wanna be happy...n let nothing affect my studies......

No comments: