Monday 5 July 2004

k fine it was ME who asked you guys out for movie but if you guys dun wanna go out watch movies with then TELL ME...i can go out with my friends or even watch it ALONE...A-L-O-N-E...wth...went to watch spider man 2 with my parents...there was one family with two kids who were so fuckingly irritating...two guys had to scold them...then they shut their gaps up...then...after their movie they asked me wad i wanna eat...ofcoz, like usual, i'll say wad's in my mind right? so i said pizza hut...then they say it's not of their kind and they want noodles or rice...hellooo?!?!?! have you forgetten spaghetti is a type of noodle and baked rice is also rice? are you STUPID or are you FAKING STUPID?! and, YOU asked ME what I want to eat and ofcoz i say want I WANT to eat not what I DON'T WANT to eat...OK FINE then i'll say i wanna go toilet and eat shit and drink urine la huh...wtf lorhx...kb...kk...so...hell yeh i'm at home now...and what did you say? qi4 bao3 le4? let me tell you this la k, I ALSO QI4 BAO3 LE4 AND I DUN WANNA HEAR YOU FUCKING MOUTH CRAP BOUT FUCKING UNLOGICAL STUFFS...fuck off larh...i treat you guys so good on fathers' and mothers' day yet what you do to me on youths' day? ofcoz i dun expect the same thing back...i dun expect a fucking cake or wad but AT LEAST LET ME HAVE THE LUNCH I WANT...k fine...now that i qi4 bao3 le4 i'm not gonna have lunch k? if i get gastric or wad so eva you guys better fucking hell NOT blame me but yourselves...knn......

oh btw, greece won by LUCK...TYCO...it's juz coz THAT referee is kayu larh k? PORTUGAL should be the one winning

No comments: