Tuesday 13 July 2004

kk i'm so pissed ok...my fucking bitchy part time maid juz throws every single clothe of mine into the laundry! inculding the cleans one which are obviously clean coz they are so nicely folded...and i have not kept them coz my parents always pass them to me either late at night when i'm asleep or early in the morning when i'm about to leave for sch...wth lorh...thank god i've got some clothes in my cupboard...if not i've got to go tuition naked...and my parents say it's my fault...wth? you give me my clothes so late i've got no time to keep it and the stoopid part time maid you hired juz sweep all into the laundry! and you say it's my fault? where have your sense of logic gone to? the drain? the bin? the sea? nvm...i got so fedup i slammed my room door shut and started throwing things around (including my clothes) and kicked my cupboard, my dressing table and my bed...my toes did hurt a little but after a little while the pain is gone...so i kept kicking and throwing...tt's bit too much but i was really agitated coz this has lasted since the fucking day i came to this world...kk nvm...well...today...first lesson...e maths...didn't pay attention obvious then when she tell us do homework i went to read txbk myself...dun really understand but...should be can larh...read more at home should be can lerh...then PE...did lotsa warm up exercises...jumping jacks...arm flexes...then...run...i really wanted run...but got cramps mahx...so...didn't put in my best effort...ran 1.5km only...10 mins plus only...think without the cramps i could have done better...kk...then...physics...then...recess...garlic bread and fan choy and pinapple drink...then...eng...then chinese...break...went down with zhiyin...then sit outside the girls toilet chat chat chat...then go back...a maths...today's lesson quite easy...then...tutorial...we late again...haha b4 tt christine's wallet got snatched by the guys and tina's rubber band also...haha...chase here and there so farnie...so chaotic also...dunno tina got back her rubber band alrd not...lucky she got extra...then mr lee was conducting the tutorial today...he was so farnily lame...kk "farnily lame" is crap...singlish...lol kk...then...supposed to stay for history remedial but i got physics tuition...so...i went off...sorry mrs wong for not informing you...hope eunice passed my msg to mrs wong...kk then went home...threw tt tantrum...then dinner...then tuition...omg glenn came back...he say coz his male private tuition tchr very boring so he came back to this lady tutor miss angie lie...haha...then he kept singing..."where is the love" "shut up" "hey mama" and "this love" lol...haha...the class suddenly became so lively again...with alex too...and me and sarah-ann...and dorcia's squeeks due to our tickles lol...yeh...then home...homework...here i am...dunno y today feel so depressed...hai...

No comments: