Saturday 3 July 2004

omg...i'm totally famished...or is it flamished? heck larh...i didn't eat dinner last night...n i had to climb up and down the stairs to popular so i won't crash bang into my moma in the lift...then i bought hoobastank cd and a pressie for min ru...omg happy burfdae min ru!!!!! 15 lerhx...make IC alrd leh...haha...well last night chem...went into the office with my moma to make payment...i shouldn't have so when he critisizes me my moma can slap him real tight...but dun want larh...i dun want moma's hands to land on his dirty face...then...go to room 4...moma go down the lift alrd i ran down the stairs to popular...then buy cd and pressie for min ru...then...ran all the way up the stairs again coz i scared i late for class but in the end mr kalai later...lol...then lesson...then go home...watch the bachelor...i so hope mary or estella would win...not tt short hair geek...kk...not saying me =P...haha...kk...then...wanted to slp but cannot slp...jia yi sent me a touching msg i sent it to all my good fwenx...quite alot but not alot...haha...dunno wad i'm toking bout myself either...hehx...then...i tried to sleep and finally managed to...then i dreamt bout wierd dreams...like i stayed in a house beside a river but my (dream) bf destroyed the river by changing it into a park...i got so angry with him i ditch him...then (dunno how) both my parents sprained their ankle and somehow he did too...so we went to shops to get their ankles done...met tt (dream) bf and he chased me and i ran away n i sprained my ankle and he had to help me...then my (dream) moma happened to be miss gan (HUH?!?!?!)...and my (dream) papa is my original papa...then i got together with my (dream) bf again and stayed with him in a flat...aaargh...wierd wierd dreams...then...woke up...here i am finding food to eat and listening to hoobastank cd...omg they rock! but i love maroon 5 much more...FOOD!!!!!

No comments: