Friday 2 July 2004

in chem i wrote these three...poems? no...three letters...wadeva...the first one is to friend 1, someone i can't reveal his name...the second one is to JC...the third one is to friend B, someone whom i can't reveal his name either...here it goes:


to friend one:
I dunno why but i just get so jealous
When you talk to other girls

When i thought you were just my another classmate
You end up being my good friend

Now that you are already my good close friend
I dun dare to think much more


to JC:
Never would i think i would meet you ever again
But in the end i did

Never would i think i would be friends with you
But in the end i did

You were such a great friend and i trusted you so much
Yet you could do all those to me?

I may be a year younger and may look like someone you can bully
But i ain't someone for you to fool

Now you fooled me so badly
Are you still fit to be even a simple friend of mine?


to friend B:
On first glance
I thought i fell for you

I tried all ways to get close to you
But i realised i ain't fit to be yours

People thought we were together
Because we were real close

But after much explaination
I realised we were just good friends

Now that rumours have came out bout both of us
Who m i to believe?

I really wish we can remain as good friends
For good and for-ever


there...hai...my feelings are so mixed up...hai...and one more thing...JC, let's treat it as i only met you once at the south east cdc office at sing post...let's treat it as i never met you at the st. pats fun fair...let's treat it as we never met in parkway and you never hugged me there and never brought me to the library and never held my hands! it's all over...i thought you were someone i could trust but you went to fool me...it's all over...unless you give me a reasonable explanation and apologize to me!

No comments: