Saturday 3 July 2004

omg i can't believe i told mr ng about daryl...kk...well...i had an afternoon nap...woke up...bathe and stuff and went for tuition...i bought large fries...coz i didn't have breakfast n only had a light lunch...then...i ran up the stairs coz the lift was slow and i dun wanna crash into tt daryl...then i "hide" in the 7th floor staircase..."hide" from daryl ofcoz...like wad dorcia said...i'm paranoid...haha...very farnie...lol...nvm...then...i go in for class at 5.40...late for 10 minutes...on purporse ofcoz haha...then...i was kinda angry...but i thk i looked more like "sad"...then mr ng passed me the new notes on trigo and asked "wad happened???" i was like..nothing...kk here it goes:

mr ng: "wad happened?"
de xin (me): "nothing"
mr ng: "who made you angry? or who are you angry with?"
de xin (me) shooked her head
mr ng imitated my actions and said: "come on..."
de xin (me): "fine fine fine...it's daryl..."
mr ng: "really??? wad happened?"
de xin (me): "quite long alrd...he thinks i'm a flirt then goes around spreading rumours bout me making ppl and even parents have bad impressions on me"
mr ng: "oh...i'll talk to him"

then he walked away...then i smsed him saying "if u juz TALK to him its no use coz he'll continue telling you rumours bout me...it's not as if you dunno him"...then he teach and i listen...teach and listen...but never read my msg...nvm...then i go home...then...yeh...sian...watched movie juz now...on TV...haha...nice movie...only nice and good movies teach us how to skip school...haha...jkjk...lol...

No comments: