Wednesday 21 July 2004

tt damn hotmail server is busy and i can't read my one and only mail...and it's like...wad if my junk mail's cleared b4 i get to check them??? oh well...nvm...well...today...reading in class and no flag raising coz it was raining...but it was damn cold...forgot bout my sweater...wad luck...kk...then...career guidance thingy...then...eng...reading again...then...wad arhx...chem...dun understand again...hai...thk my chem back to zero again...i kinda think that the NIE miss wan is so much diff from the present miss wan...hai...then recess...ate the glutinious rice moma gave me to bring to sch...nice xia...felt the sence of family love...yeh...then after tt a maths...tchr gave back the test paper...ofcoz i was happy with my marks but you know...i can't be proud...i have to continue work hard...then corrections...found out my mistake...aaargh careless...rights...if not i could have got 31/30...yeh coz of the bonus question...hai...fate i guess...then...doris, yiting and tina kept asking me for help...i felt...happy? coz...it's like...i feel happy helping my friends...haven't felt this way for so long...hope when i need help they could help me too =)...well then...chinese then physics...aiya dunno the sequence...but i dunno y i find mr gan a very fatherly figure...he seems to be like a very loving father to me...aaargh dunno larh...dunno why these days i think so much...but...mr gan really look SHUTUP DEXIN kk...shutup...oh and after sch duty...suddenly so many new comers xia...as in so many ppl change cca to lib...let me juz tell you guys tt you guys have chose the WRONG cca!!!!! you chose hell! oh my wad m i talking...i'm going kinda mad...shit...well...then yiting, joyce, geraldine and i slack damn badly...all juniors...yeh...then...they let me try their fruit cake muffins...nice xia...then...we next week gonna order pizza to sch...slack! yeh! man something's real wrong with me...rights then go home...wanted to sleep coz (dunno why) i was damn tired but i wanted to start training for me 2.4 again...so daddy say i should go train then go bathe so i can be fresh for tuition...so yeh i ran...man i didn't know my stamina so bad...it has deterorated!!! omg something's really really wrong with me! rights...then i go home bathe...then...tuition...then...haha...sarah-ann, maddie and i had so much fun!!!!! it's like...madison kept dropping her pencil box (lol) and sarah-ann kept biting madison's pencil (lol) and sarah-ann n i kept tickling madison (LOL!)...haha...then...joel managed to do the damn difficult question...DARK HORSE!!!! shutup de xin juz shutup...kk...yeh dark horse coz mr ng called him tt lol...and mr ng was damn happy with my marks...hey mr ng thx so much for your encouragement and guidance =)...then go home and tt's about it! aaargh...i'm going mad

No comments: