Wednesday 30 June 2004

omg i've got lots to say today...lets start from sch...raining again so no flag raising (yeh!)...then...lesson...after sch lib duty...me, geraldine and joyce sign in for half and hour only we go canteen slack...yiting dunno y face so black...not 3RP yiting...this yiting is sec 2 de...then...we slack from 2.30-3.30...we buy food from canteen...i only bought water coz i ain't hungry...then we went to the staircase to the lib there...we stood there talk alot...then di siao the scouts hehx...we talk so loud dunno if they can hear us...hope not haha...then 3.30 go back lib...kena scolded by aunty molly...she say yiting say we never do anything at all then go off...i mean...wtf lorh...you bad mood also dunnit to sabo us right? in fact, we DID shelf and arrange the books first lorh...damn tiring k...until now my arms still aching lorh...anyhow accuse us...wth...nvm...then we continur...hands still aching but if we neva do later somebody paoto us again arh...kk...then 4.00pm we go off...then moma fetch...then go home...moma say wanna eat first...but i say after tuition coz it's damn rush...i reach home at 4.30++...tuition at 6.00 have to leave home at 5.45...i only got around one hour toi prepare myself...if eat...then...wa lao...so short time to prepare myself lorh...you always think of yourself wad bout me??? kk nvm...then i bathe and got ready and went for tuition...went up...and guess my luck the first person i saw if tt fucking daryl...nvm...then i go for tuition...he sat in...wtf lorh...clarence nvm coz he's an apprentice to me...but wee yong sit in i already quite pissed...now tt daryl come in zhuo boh...wth lorh...NVM...me and madison talked quite alot...then come home...revised for geog and physics...finally can use comp...and OMG...after b4 my lib duty i received an sms from JC bout gerard n me...i dun wanna type the whole msg here coz...i mean...it's really shocking...not surprising actually...shocking...so...scary...gerard tell me it's not true...say it isn't true!!!!! tell me it's a joke!!!!! omg...why must all this happen...how i wish i never met any of you guys at all...not even sebastian...y...y muz i go through all these??? aaargh...God!!!!! would you stop playing games with me?????

No comments: