Thursday 3 June 2004

i bloody hell flunked my geog...aaa...i know tt sounds familiar to you guys except that the subject is diff lol...rights...sch...i want to pon one...but no one there to pon with me...i'm bloody hell pissed with zhiyin...hey...i dun understand why do i always use the phrase bloody hell...kk...then...i mean...zhiyin...you haven't been replying my msgs...wth lorhx...even if you were not with your hp, when you are in reach of it i'm sure you can reply my msg right? you don't mean to leave me alone waiting for your reply about IMPORTANT things? FINE...from now on i shall not sms you no matter how important it is...and about the st. pats fun fair...i'm still not sure if i wanna go...zhiyin...you bitch...kk...i should not call you tt but...wth...i expect AT LEAST a reply from you...if can, we shall juz go to the st. pats fun fair and meet your friend then we go off for a movie or two and lunch...coz...i dunch wanna see those guys...esp. sebastian...you hear that? ESPECIALLY SEBASTIAN...kk not hear but read...um...yeh...then...got my results...my parents are at it again...for no fucking reason my mum's late...she herself tells me not to be late...in the end who's late? aaargh...pissed...dunno why i'm in such a mood today...and you know sumthin? my mum says my attitude sux...she thinks the way i talk to ppl is wrong...hello? am i hearing right? think about yourself before you say others would you? when you are pissed i can bet with you a million times the way you talk is WAY WORSE THAN MINE...you say i insult ppl? wad bout you? you insult even YOUR OWN FRIENDS...i mean...pls la...at least have a little sense of loyalty to your friends? even thought at times i do get pissed with my friends but i understand...but i dun understand zhiyin tt's the problem...kk...idiot...then you asked me wad i want for dinner...ofcoz i say wad i want for dinner rights? if not wad? i say i want shit meh? i say i want beef and baked potato...kk...beef maybe impossible for today but baked potato? you can juz get it anywhere from any market? dun come and tell me you dun know how to bake a potato...juz dump it into an oven or toaster you bitch...kk...i shall not scold her a bitch coz scolding her a bitch will mean i'm a daughter of a bitch...kk...you say wad "dun give me this kinda menu"...MENU????? hello? has your eng downgraded or deproved or wad? MENU??? it's suggestion my dear...oh nono...you're not fit to be MY dear...you said you already said you dun want...uh...i dun remember hearing you say that...you only say you dunno how to cook them! still call yourself a chef...my GOD...pls...i'd rather eat uncle's chili crab...and you better not try cook tt chili crab...leave it to dad and me...since you dun even know how to bake a potato i dun expect a good chili crab out of you...rights...pissed...gor i miss you...sobs...haven't seen you since january...love you......

No comments: