Wednesday 2 June 2004

......i can bet with you a million times my legs are damn fucked up with me...oops...i didn't mean to be so vulgar but yeh...hehx...well...i've been walking non-stop for the past FIVE days continuously since saturday till now...oh my god...only now do my legs hurt...kk...today...i woke up...i was being kicked around with my dad...until i took his leg and bite it then he ran away...yah then i went to brush my teeth real thoroughly coz i doubt my dad's legs were clean...then i went to bathe and stuff and was just nice ready to go out...again...then we went to suntec...i ate pasta...dunno y i juz have this craving for creamy pastas...i ate mushroom cream or something like that but i tell you it tasted only of mushroom and the cream was abit...tasteless...so i ate only the spaghetti and left the mushrooms alone...BLEH...kk...then dad moma n i went to the book fair in the exhibition hall...it's all chinese books so i bet all of you should know how bored i was...then yeh...bored...well...soon after we got OUT of the exhibition hall and i was like...FINALLY...then we went window shopping...went into careforr...or something like that...we walked around...nobody complaint bout the cup of ice mocha i had in my hands...till we went down to the supermarket...there's this fucked up...kk...i should not use too much vulgar...rights as i was saying...there's this fucked up staff walking around, saw me, and said "sorry ma'm, eating and drinking is not allowed in here"...i was like "then wad bout all these samplings? they are not allowed also wad! get them out then!"...everyone turned and looked at us and they were like "yah lorh...ya...nothing wrong wad...ya lorh"...then the staff had no choice but to apologize to ALL...hehx...i was pissed la...quite pissed coz my head was aching a lil...then continue walking...then...my parents bought some stuff...walked out...and FINALLY did we manage to go home...then i wanted to sleep...my mum scolded me "you've been sleeping so much since yesterday! why are you still sleeping now?!"...i ignored her and went up to my room and i dunno y my dad was inside so i went "ppl headache can sleep until like a BIG FAT PIG but i headache cannot even sleep...wad fucking logic"...then daddy went out haha...then i slept...woke up had dinner...then moma went "do you hate us or wad? why do you always talk to us that way?"...i was already DAMN pissed off wif my moma soa i shouted "ME?! YOU'RE SAYING ME?! WHAT BOUT YOU?! LOOK AT THE WAY YOU TALK TO ME! IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO REPLY YOU THAT WAY THEN YOU TALK NICELY! AND IF I REALLY HATE YOU GUYS I WON'T BE GIVING YOU GUYS PRESENTS, I WON'T BE CELEBRATING STUFFS WITH YOU GUYS, I WON'T BE SITTING HERE EATING DINNER WITH YOU GUYS, I WILL NOW BE IN THE STREETS!" then my moma diam diam...then here i am...bored...i think i'm gonna be sick...heeelp......

No comments: