Sunday 6 June 2004

i wanna quit...tt's it...but...how to? it would be wierd...i was thinking...maybe after grade 8...i dun thk i can make it...i dun thk i can make it to elementary...i dun haf the strength...i'll juz do my grade 8...pass it...and just live an ordinary life...i sprained my ankle...it's coz...i didn't lift myself up properly...i mean...how to when i've got no mood...my parents already know i've lost interest in ballet...but i juz dunno how to quit...aargh...alright...then...ballet ended at 7.30...latest ever...then went to ah mah's house...when i reached there, germaine tt FAT bitch is going home...i was jumping for joy inside of me...then when i saw her...i DIAO her REAL BADLY man...just like the way i did to wee yong...whaha...so cool!!!!! i didn't wear that tube la..coz i came straight from ballet...got that leotard and stuff under my shirt...ya...then...ate dinner...samantha was a lil irritating...my cousin...not samantha kong...she was pulling me out to walk cookie...the family dog...i was like...oh no...my mum doesn't allow me to...she then went to bug someone else...i told you i HATE kids...then...slowly everyone's gone home...then i watched harry potter alone in PEACE...phew...i love ah mah! muakx!!!!! haha...rights...then go home...here i am...bored...gor come back le!!!!! yayie! he was saying he went straight to the toilet when he got back...he so farnie...i miss him so much when he was in camp...haha...finally he's back...lol...aargh...talking to JC on phone...so hard to type!!!!! aiya bye la......

No comments: