Monday 21 June 2004

fucked up k fucked up...met wif mr yue...then thanks to him he introduced this new "idea" to go into dunman hostel...say wad good discipline...wad fucking rubbish lorh...then say wad cannot rely on tuition...wad are you trying to day? quit tuition and join dunman hostel? DREAM ON YOUR FUCKING DREAM!!!!! no way m i gonna quite mavis and join dunman hostel! two main reasons:

1. i'm gonna be loyal to Mavis Tutorial centre no matter wad although i might be
abit unhappy in there!
2. no way m i gonna set foot onto any dunman facilities coz i hate EVERYTHING bout
dunman!

i'm sorry to the students there but wad to do having an ex-vice-principal like mr yue...i pity you guys...now wad? you wanna cut down the usage of my computer? fuck off larh...if that's the way i will stay in sch and use the comp until the sch shuts down then i go home...and wad will you be thinking? go girls home? huh! you wish...trying to vent your anger on me? go ahead...hit me all you want...then i'll show my fwenx how evil you are on friday evening! see wad you gonna do! you want face i've got my face too! bloody spoilt moma...you ain't fit to be a moma like this lorh...chao chee bye...such a disgrace to let you meet tt geek lorh...wtf...nvm...i shall be rude juz this while coz tt fucking spoilt woman is going mad trying to do everything her own way...one hour of computer a day only? you dream! i'll use the comp as long as i like...you not happy then go ahead and crash the comp out of the window coz IT'S NOT MY MONEY...this is my results NOT your results! you've got nothing to do with my results! oh yes you have! thx for going to china during my exams! very enjoying eh? huh! say i never study? when i got study wad you say? NOTHING! you didn't even give a fucking damn...but when i juz relax wad you do? nag and scold and hit! wtf lorh wad you treat me as? your doll meh? dun want me to argue with you? who you think you are? there is a freedom of speech in singapore...you say you've got your limits? wad bout me? i dun haf my limits meh? how you be a mother meh? you got temper i dun haf meh...wtf lorh...hit me lah...hit me to death larh...wtf lorh...you think i like this family meh...y dun juz slap me till i go deaf till i go blind? wtf lorh...want to hit me then hit me to death larh...scared meh...wtf...you think i scared you arh? how i wish you kill me man! the best don't bring me back into this fucking world ever again man! juz coz you THINK i never study and get this kinda results and you do all this to me? wtf lorh...still call yourselves my parents...chao chee bye chao assholes...dun even understand me...fucked up man! fucked up with my whole life!

No comments: